• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Frenzied Beserjer's Inspired Frenzy Questions

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Bear with me as I do not have moy book in front of me. My character is level 21 with several levels of Barbarian, Holy Liberator and Frenzied Bersker and I have the Deathless Frenzy ability and the Inspired Frenzy ability. With the Inspired Frenzy ability I am able to inspire a frenzy in others as long as they are willing and within 10'. The questions is which frenzy abilities can I inspire, just the Frenzy or any of the Frenzies I have? (I know this is kind of convulated but please help if you are able to decipher what I just meant.) Basically I am wanting to Inspire Deathless Frenzy into all the tanks in the group and am wondering if I am legally able to do that.

TIA

Mulkhoran

First Post
Hmm, this is a good one. There's no really clear answer, although the *strictest* translation would be that Inspire Frenzy says that you grant the allies the benefits of frenzy, and that's a specific ability, separate from Deathless Frenzy.

I personally would run it that way, if for no other reason than the Frenzied Berzerker has worked to gain Deathless Frenzy, and it should be something unique to that class. Can't inspire them that much, y'know. Just my opinion.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads