• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [Frog God Games] Borderland Provinces Kickstarter Launched

silverhair2048

First Post
I have pledged to this KS cause I have been using FGG products since Jan 2, 2015 when I started running Rappan Athuk. This Campaign Setting book encompasses much of the areas surrounding RA and Endhome with more detail than can be gathered from the books so far.

Mythmere1

First Post
Frugal Financial Tip: there are pledge levels for players to buy their OWN resources so you don't have to fund the entire event. If they get together into a group pledge level, they also get a discount on the price.

silverhair2048

First Post
I don't want to spam but I do like what FGG is attempting to do with trying to gauge support for 5E with this KS. Personally I play PF. I have a hard enough time keeping up with that system to try learning another one.

Last edited:

silverhair2048

First Post
This may be a little bit early but if you add the Vellum maps to your pledge and then go to get them framed. Make sure you tell the framer to use a white background or else they will be too dark to see anything.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads