• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

from firearms to phahsers

tanis

First Post
I have allways wondered if anyone has made up new guns for use. I am making a campaign were a ship from another futristic planet crashs near a small town and the adventurers go to check it out were they are attacked by aliens with futristic guns. (please contribute to this thread with anything on aliens you like).:D :p

IcyCool

First Post
If you are just looking for made-up firearms, you'll probably have better luck over in the firearms thread. If you are looking for rules on firearms (particularly futuristic ones), take a look in the DMG. There are rules in there for laser weapons and such.

Tarangil

First Post
IcyCool said:
If you are just looking for made-up firearms, you'll probably have better luck over in the firearms thread. If you are looking for rules on firearms (particularly futuristic ones), take a look in the DMG. There are rules in there for laser weapons and such.

Do you know the link to the firearms thread? It sounds interesting....:confused: I can't seem to find the damn thing.

IcyCool

First Post
Tarangil said:
Do you know the link to the firearms thread? It sounds interesting....:confused: I can't seem to find the damn thing.

*Gurk* I meant to say House Rules. Bah! Stupid fingers not typing what I want! *grumbles*

:D

IcyCool

First Post
Patryn of Elvenshae said:
You could also steal the rules from d20 Star Wars. :)

Yep, although those weapons are modified to work with a Vitality Point system (i.e., the crit ranges on them are very limited.) And if you are ok with that, or with a little conversion work, Dragonstar or D20 Future might strike your fancy as well.

Check into Iron Kingdoms for more gunpowder based weapons.

frankthedm

First Post
Charged wonderous item?

Sap of subduing shocking grasp.
50 charges of use activated subdual substituted shocking grasp at 5th level casting.

Remove ads