From the Ruins

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Return to the earth where ye came out!" Mondel proclaims before nimbly shifting up, near Norian, and using his shield to push the creature away before delivering a swing of his axe.

OOC: Shifting up, then Tide of iron on the nearest S, then shifting in the position that it left. Also marking it.

eblue562

First Post
Sathi growled to herself as the lava spawn moved closer to those that were attacking the evil pouring forth from the gauge in the earth. Turning her head away, she looked to the north and gave her new found colleagues some words of encouragement.

"Indomito will aid you, good travelers! Fear not the white panther, 'nor the power of the spirits!"

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Free Action

[sblock=ooc] I think that is a free action post just like this one Voda Vosa [/sblock]

"There's so many let's get out of here!" Norian cries to the dwarf.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Don't be a coward little lad, Ah'll protect yer tender skin, just patch me up when you can softy. Besides, it's more fun when there are so many powerful opponents! Ha HA!"

OOC: Not a problem.

Walking Dad

First Post
Grayven shuckles and summons a pillar made of clouds storm and lightning just behind the magma creatures. I don't think this creatures will appreciate my carefully crafted illusions...

[sblock=OOC]
Summoning Storm Pillar (At-Will) two sq south of H. This isn't an attack, so he should stay hidden.

Will this also affect the enemies who remain in these SQs? I thought so the I chose it, but I'm not certain now.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Grayven Glimmershadow
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 / Low-light Vision
Initiative: +2
AC 18 Fortitude 14 Reflex 16 Will 17
Hit Points: 32/32 Bloodied: 16
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 8 Surges per day: 8/8
At-Will Powers: Cantrips, Illusory Ambush, Storm Pillar
Encounter Powers: Fade Away, Orb of Deception, Grasping Shadows, Maze of Mirrors, Shield
Daily Powers: Horrid Whisper
[/sblock][/sblock]

Remove ads