From The Shadows (A Ravenloft Campaign)

Nightcloak

First Post
Varren quietly looks around one more time for intruders.

"Yes", he says, "Lets return to our fire. This night needs to pass indeed."

Varren keeps his sword at the ready and offers to lead the way back.

As you treck back to the campfire, you notice that the night has warmed slightly and a rosy glow begins to arise behind the mountains to the east. When you reach your destination, you find the vardo gone, but the silver circle unbroken.

CoolHand

First Post
Thadeus moves close to the circle, but stops just short, looking about for any signs of the missing vardo. "Well if that don't beat..." he begins to mutter, but the thought trails off into the night. "I'm open to suggestions," he says, throwing his arms up in exasparation.

CoolHand

First Post
"Ah," Thadeus grunts in response, waving away the question. "If this be a dream, I'm about ready for me sunrise pi...," he pauses, catching site of the young girl in the corner of his view. "Er, um...sunrise meal is what I meant," he finishes with a poorly concealed blush. "So where be the others?" he bellows, quickly changing the subject.

Nightcloak

First Post
"Dream... He! Lets hope so..."

Varren losses his thoughts for a moment, then regains his original thought.

"She said there was a village nearby. We should go there. Maybe get some rest and a better idea where this cursed wood we are in is at."

LilMissKittyn

First Post
Karina smiles at Varren. "It's nice to have someone who's willing to take charge. Lead the way."

OOC: Apologies for the indiscrepancies in posting. The server decided I wasn't going to log in today on SyrinxNymph.

Xen155

First Post
Erasmus's curiosity getting the better of him he opens the book and begins reading (If he can) on the journy back. He dosn't notice the dialouge between his companions about the missing Vardo.

CoolHand

First Post
"Certainly...the village...why not?" Thadeus says with a shrug. "Can't be any stranger there than it is out in these woods. "And maybe I can find me a pint o' somethin' strong enough to wash this place from me thoughts for a bit."

Nightcloak

First Post
"Good enough. Lets go and get some rest then!"

[sblock]Survival check if needed: 16[/sblock]

"This way my friends."

With that, Varren sets off boldy in the direction of the village. His concern buried deep by imersing himself in the task of getting everyone to the village.

Remove ads