• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FRP Games

Psion

Adventurer
Hey all!

I have been hoping to get my grubbies on a few new releases. I typically use enworld's RPGshop for these sort of things, but they have been really slow getting some items in I am looking for, and I am going on business travel real soon, so if I don't get it within a week, I won't see it until the end of the month.

I tried out the FRP games banner on the top of the page and they have the item I am looking for in stock. Has anyone dealth with FRP games who can attest to their promptness and reliability?

Thanks.

Greatwyrm

Been here a while...
I've dealt with FRP Games both through eBay and directly from their website. Both times went very well. Everything I ordered arrived quickly and undamaged. Not sure what else you could want in an electronic storefront operation.

NLP

First Post
I use FRP for all my online purchases now, and have been for about six month. The company is easy to work with, easy to communicate with, and gets my product to me in a week or so. I have been doing a lot of pre-orders recently and that has been going very well too. FRP also has a good discount. :)

I highly recommend them to anyone.

Alaric_Prympax

First Post
I concur with Greatwyrm and NLP, they are reliable and prompt in their products and shipping the times I hat to order through them on things that I could not get at my own workplace. I have not had a bad experience with them.

I even emailed them about a product I was looking for that they did not have on the web site; within the hour I had a reply and by the end of the day the product and several others by that publisher were up on the site. That's service IMO.

Psion

Adventurer
Good to hear! If rpgshop doesn't have the items I am looking for by the time I get home tonight, then FRP games it is...

Thanks.

Felon

First Post
Psion said:
Good to hear! If rpgshop doesn't have the items I am looking for by the time I get home tonight, then FRP games it is...

Thanks.

Buy? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Feh! You're a reviewer. The name of the game is SWAG, chum! ;)

Psion

Adventurer
Felon said:
Buy? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Feh! You're a reviewer. The name of the game is SWAG, chum! ;)

The grass is always greener on the other side, isn't it.

Here's the story. Right now I get stuff from AEG, S&SS, the Osseum Gang, Malhavoc, and Ambient. I get more SWAG than I can keep up with.

SWAG is a mixed blessing. Sure, it's "free", but each one carries with it the obligation that I spend 2-6 hours of my life writing a review for it. I am a fairly highly paid professional -- that's not much of a return for me. But I am at the point where I would rather spend more money (which I have plenty of) than more time (which is in short supply.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads