• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Frukathka Is Smitten

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
This thread should not die. We have had a lot of bad news thread here we need a good news one on the first page.

Zander

Explorer
Dark Jezter said:
larp5wc.jpg

Damn you, DJ!

There I am, surfing the boards at work. I see this pic and literally LOL. Then I quickly need to explain to my colleagues what's so funny about the Belgian enterprise IT market.

Damn you, I say! ;) :lol:

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Zander said:
Damn you, DJ!

There I am, surfing the boards at work. I see this pic and literally LOL. Then I quickly need to explain to my colleagues what's so funny about the Belgian enterprise IT market.

Damn you, I say! ;) :lol:
It could be worse. You could work at the Obituary section of the paper.

Turanil

First Post
Frukathka said:
I just got off the phone with my female friend, and she told me that she loves me. I have been in love with Mindy for a while and didn't want to screw up our relationship by telling her right away, so I said the same back to her. We have only been dating for a month, but I think she might be the one. :eek:

I knew this day would happen sometime in my life, I am thankful that I have had faith.
Congratulations! I am glad to read this great new! I wish you a happy relationship Frukathka!!

reveal

Adventurer
Rel said:
And that is easily the frumpiest ninja I've ever seen. I'm not even sure he's a mammal.

That's why they make a great team. While everyone stares at Legs, thinking "what the hell is that?!" Frumpy Ninja can sneak around unoticed.

Last edited:

Remove ads