• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[FULL] 3.5 Adventure Path - Dungeon Magazine

shilsen

Adventurer
I've posted Philip's character sheet on the rogue's gallery thread (and added something about him travelling to Cauldron).

jpwic

First Post
Sebastian O said:
Hmm, yeah, that's true. I guess since Thurgosh wasn't equipped with a dwarven racial weapon, I wasn't really thinking about it. Guess he'll just have to stick to the longsword for now (make Heironeous proud!). ;)

Woops, didnt notice that either, thats what you get for just skimming the material:p Ill fix it right away, anyways I never planned on taking them:) And I'll add the BG info. Uh, just one more question, I'm not to familliar with Greyhawk as a whole (but I do have access to the LG gazeteer) where is Cauldron located? Got the BG fixed up:)

John

Last edited:

Ry

Explorer
Kalte is in on the RG page - and I'm ready to go otherwise. Oh, just a warning, I work some funny shifts, so I may be posting first/last at unusual times, but I won't miss a full day. Oh, and beyond the obvious limitations of combat, are we limited to our number of responses (ex - one post per DM counterpost)?

Sebastian O

First Post
jpwic said:
Woops, didnt notice that either, thats what you get for just skimming the material:p Ill fix it right away, anyways I never planned on taking them:) And I'll add the BG info. Uh, just one more question, I'm not to familliar with Greyhawk as a whole (but I do have access to the LG gazeteer) where is Cauldron located? Got the BG fixed up:)

John

While technically set in Greyhawk, this adventure really doesn't have any references to specific geography or NPCs that you would find in the Gazeteer. The only thing that is Greyhawk-specific is the gods (defaulting back to the PHB). So, I haven't really thought about where to drop Cauldron on a Greyhawk map. I'm not sure it really matters, because everything in the campaign is original.

Sebastian O

First Post
rycanada said:
Kalte is in on the RG page - and I'm ready to go otherwise. Oh, just a warning, I work some funny shifts, so I may be posting first/last at unusual times, but I won't miss a full day. Oh, and beyond the obvious limitations of combat, are we limited to our number of responses (ex - one post per DM counterpost)?

There are no limits to the number of posts you may make.

For combat, I will seek as many conditional 'if-then' statements about your character's actions as possible. This will help me run more than one round at a time, and keep the game moving.

Sebastian O

First Post
Ready To Start!

Well, it looks like all the characters are posted and ready to go! Great job everyone!

I have to leave shortly, but the first turn should come out this afternoon! :cool:

Sebastian O

First Post
Turn 1 Is Ready!

Hey, I had time to get things rolling this morning after all!

The IC game thread can be found right here.

Have a blast everyone! I'm really looking forward to a great game!

jpwic

First Post
Hehehehe, I think Thurgosh is going to be a blast to play.. Is this our OOC thread as well, or are you going to start a new one?

John

Legildur

First Post
Sod it!! I've been scouring the 'Talking the Talk' threads numerous times a day for weeks now looking for a standard 3.5E game to join. I go away with work for a couple of days where there is no electricity (let alone internet) and I miss out!!! Oh well. And for the record, my only other current PbEM character is an elven Ftr7/Pal4 in a great home brew world that I have been playing in for 10 years.

<resumes scouring>

Remove ads