(FULL)(AU)Tyrzra'eln

GPEKO

First Post
I'll like a spot too if you would have me. This sounds like an exotic setting.

I think I'll play a Giant Akashic, student of the giants' ritual and customs (a Chi-Julud enhanced one, with giant levels).

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
So we have level three characters, and a racial level and bonus feat on top of that? If so, then here's my concept:

Vorcinax the Seeker Sibeccai1 Champion of Magic2/Mageblade1

Str 15 Dex 14 Con 18 Int 6 Wis 14 Cha 18

Skills: Climb 4 ranks + 2 Str = +6
Listen 4 ranks + 2 Wis = +6
Spellcraft 6 ranks - 2 Int = +4
Spot 5 ranks + 2 Wis = + 7
Swim 4 ranks + 2 Str = + 6
Use Magic Device 5 ranks + 4 Cha = +9

Feats: Sensitive, Intuitive Sense, Improved Intuitive Sense, Sense the Unseen

Vorcinax was gifted as a youth with charm and an uncanny ability to sense magical flows. Unfortunately for his parents' hopes, he lacked the wits to practice as a magister. Unable to understand the problem his parents perceived, he began studying magic on the side while he was trained for battle, showing a tremendous aptitude for the unschooled spells of the mageblade. He adventures solely to experience new magics; he still hasn't gotten his head around the concept of money, much less earning or spending it.

GPEKO

First Post
So we're level 4, with 1 more racial level ? Are we still level 3 for experience, level feat, abilitity increase and maybe max skill ranks ?

Also, I read in the thread of our other game that the bonus feat had to be a general one. Is it still so ? And, is this feat asssume to be taken at first level (for the requirements) ?

Questions ... questions, so many questions

Last edited:

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey!

I'll use this thread to work on my character, untill we have a RG thread. I'll just keep editing this post though, not to make the thread unnecessarily long.

So, here is my current spin:

Lo Derak
Truename: Misterakderan

Woodwitch1/greenbond1/Giant2

Str 19 [16 base + 2 racial + 1 giant level 1, 10 pts]
Dex 16 [17 base - 2 racial + 1 level 4, 13 pts]
Con 15 [14 base + 1 giant level2 , 6 pts]
Wis 18 [16 base + 2 giant levels 1 and 2, 10 pts]
Int 12 [4 pts]
Cha 11 [3 pts]

Weapons:
great Mace (2 handed): +5 attack, 1d12+6 damage [+1 giant 1 + 4 str, +6 str (2 handed)]
Daggers melee: +5 attack, 1d4+4 damage [+1 giant 1 + 4 str, +4 str]
Daggers thrown: +7 attack, 1d4+4 damage [+1 giant 1 + 4 str +3 dex, +4 str]

Feats:
Track (general, bonus feat, level 1)
Intuitive sence (ceremonial)
Combat reflexes (General, level 3 feat)
Spell affinity - plant armor (talent, level 1)

HP: 32 (I assumed full HP at level 1, 75% threrafter)

AC: 23 when fully armored, flat footed 20, touch 13
10 base +3 Dex + 4 (nature's warding word) + 4 (Plant armor) +2 (Plant armor shield)

Skills:
Skill points: 29 [20 (witch level 1) + 3 (greenbond 1) + 6 (giant 1 & 2)]

Abilities:
Nature sence: Can identify plants and animals, their species and special traits, with perfect accuracy. Can determine if water is safe or dangerous to drink.
Infuse with life: heal 1d8+1 4x/day
Witchery manifestation: Nature's warding word. Skin becomes bark like, granting wisdom bonus in natural armor bonus

Possessions:
Amulet of spell knowledge - true strike 1000 gp
Masterwork great mace 322 gp (to verify price)

History:
Lo-Derak cames from a militaristic family. His father and his eldest brother are part of the Stuard's guards in the city of XXXXX.

Lo-Derak broke tradition by studying witchery and the way of the green, much to his family's dismay. They did not reject him, but neither accepted his craft.
His unorthodox interest in these magiks was triggered by an old Verrik housemaid in his family's household. She would cure him and his friends as a child when they got injured. She saw his potential, and one day, her brother came, and also started working in the household. At the same time, he helped Lo-Derak to understand and control his power. The family could see that Lo-Derak was not iterested in the martial arts. However, they felt it necessary to have him trained to fight skillfully. Upon reachind adulthood, Lo-Derak declared that he was going to travel to the nearby forest of XXXXX. The next day, the verrik man resigned and left town.

Lo-Derak initially stayed in his mentor's forest, while learning his craft. he would still keep visiting his family, but he knew that they did not understand him.
However, one day, his family saw the value of his talent. while he was visiting them, he cured his dying brother, who was attacked by thieves while on guard duty. After that event, he never again felt like an outsider.

When Lo-Derak was fully trained, he felt an urge to explore the world, to see its wonders. During his wanderings, he heard of Tyrzra'eln and the fact that the merchant's guild of the the walled port city of Drak-skorn was looking for explorers. So, Lo-Derak traveled to Drak-skorn to petition to become part of the next expedition.

Last edited:

NarlethDrider

First Post
GPEKO said:
So we're level 4, with 1 more racial level ? Are we still level 3 for experience, level feat, abilitity increase and maybe max skill ranks ?

You receive any ability mod, feat, skill points, hit points, BAB that your free racial level gives you---however, you'll still WILL be 3rd level chars in regards to experience, level feat, abilitity increase and maybe max skill ranks---your just tougher & have more capabilities than others of your kind---theres a reason beyond just boosting your character, but I wont tell ya :D

Also, I read in the thread of our other game that the bonus feat had to be a general one. Is it still so ? And, is this feat asssume to be taken at first level (for the requirements) ?

Yes

Remove ads