• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(FULL)(AU)Tyrzra'eln

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
I've got a sibeccai mageblade/magister up on the Rogue's Gallery. Would you permit polearms other than the swordstaff, such as a glaive or halberd, to be an athame/staff focus?

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Allow me to introduce Drakhart.
Mojh 3/ Majister 2

"I have no real expectations from my comrades. I simply wish to explore this world and new land. My hope is to start a colony for my people here and or make connections with Mojh that may be living here. I just hope there are none of the Dramojh here."
Drakhart.

NarlethDrider

First Post
Paxus Asclepius said:
I've got a sibeccai mageblade/magister up on the Rogue's Gallery. Would you permit polearms other than the swordstaff, such as a glaive or halberd, to be an athame/staff focus?

sure :)

Argent said:
Allow me to introduce Drakhart.
Mojh 3/ Majister 2

Hey, AS, you'll have to adjust your levels, you get one free racial level, then 3 more levels that can be racial &/or class :p

NarlethDrider

First Post
Dang multiple posts!

Anywho, I hope to have a map up this weekend so yall can get an idea of what u r getting into :D

Last edited:

NarlethDrider

First Post
With a 'rush' to get to the 'new land', several modes of transportation are being used to get folks to the new continent----the luck of the draw has yall on a faen airship :D ---hope u dont get airsickness ;)

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Drakhart

Drakhart
Mojh, 3rd-Level Mojh/1st-level Runethane
Medium Humanoid (Mojh)
Hit Dice: 3d8+3 +1d6+1 ( hp)
Initiative: +2
Speed: 40 ft.
Armor Class: 16 (+2 Dex, +4 natural armor), touch 12, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +3/+5
Attack: Sickle +5 melee (1d6+2/x2) or Lt. Crossbow +5 ranged (1d8/19-20/x2)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Breath weapon, Bite, Spells.
Special Qualities: Darkvision 60 ft., Mojh traits
Saves: Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +7
Abilities: Str 14, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 21, Wis 14, Cha 14
Skills: Balance +4, Forgery +8, Knowledge Arcana +12, Knowledge Runes +14, Search +12, Spellcraft +12, Concentration +8, Knowledge Cartography +19, Disable Device +7, Decipher Script +7, and Survival +5.5.
Feats: Sense the Unseen, Bite, Attune to magic item, Fleet of Foot, Tough Hide.
Alignment: Neutral Good

Mojh Traits (Ex): Mojh possess the following racial traits.
— -2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence.
—Medium size.
—A Mojh’s base land speed is 30 feet.
—Darkvision out to 60 feet.
—Tail gives +2 to balance
—Natural Armor of +3
—+2 to Knowledge Runes and forgery
—Languages: Common, Draconic, Verrik, Faen, Giant,
—Breath Weapon: 4/day 3d6 Damage in a 30’ cone. DC: 14
—Detect Magic at will.
—Bite +4 to hit 1D6+2 damage

Runethane traits:
2 lesser Runes (Armor, Warding)
Erase Runes
Spells: Cantrips=2, 1st level=0

GPEKO

First Post
Since my character as +13 in craft(armorsmith) (+15 with skill memory) can I pay 1/3 of the price for my armor (a plate mail) as if she had crafted it herself ? I ask this since I'm already paying double the price because she's large (so it cost 3000 gp, 1000 gp if she crafts it).

Last edited:

NarlethDrider

First Post
GPEKO said:
Since my character as +13 in craft(armorsmith) (+15 with skill memory) can I pay 1/3 of the price for my armor (a plate mail) as if she had crafted it herself ? I ask this since I'm already paying double the price because she's large (so it cost 3000 gp, 1000 gp if she crafts it).

sure---& such skills may provide the way for you character to earn a keep should they 'retire' from adventuring ;) work it into ye background :)

Last edited:

Remove ads