• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(FULL)(AU)Tyrzra'eln

GPEKO

First Post
And so my character is done ! (I've updated her in the rogue gallery)

One thing however : I assumed average values for hp (example: 5.5 for d10), is this correct ?

Let me know if anything else is wrong. I'm eager to get this started :)

Last edited:

Dragonkin

First Post
Yea that was me

NarlethDrider,

Yep that was me that contacted you via e-mail...sorry for the confusion.....probably should've posted on the ooc board first.
Hopefully you do have room left....been dying to try out the AU rules since they've come out but don't have a table top game running (and haven't in quite some time).

Dragonkin

NarlethDrider

First Post
Dragonkin said:
NarlethDrider,

Yep that was me that contacted you via e-mail...sorry for the confusion.....probably should've posted on the ooc board first.
Hopefully you do have room left....been dying to try out the AU rules since they've come out but don't have a table top game running (and haven't in quite some time).

Dragonkin

No problem, just wondering if I had some vagrant wondering in :p ---aye, I feel your no table top pain, I havent been in a face to face game since the early 90's :( The internet has been mu only outlet---& to think I used to say I would never surf on the web :rolleyes:

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
NarlethDrider said:
waitin for a couple of pcs & we'll start :D

Hey Narlethdrider,
I still owe you my skills. Everything else is all set.
It'll be done by tomorrow evening.

Cheers,

Steve Gorak

Last edited:

Ruined

Explorer
I believe my character is complete now, with background and everything. Please let me know if you see any glaring problems with it, NarlethDrider.

And FYI, I'll be going on vacation with no Internet access this weekend, so after tonight, I'll be incommunicado until Tuesday.

And yes, I'm really looking forward to this game.

Last edited:

Dragonkin

First Post
NarlethDrider said:
waitin for a couple of pcs & we'll start :D

I'll assume I'm in the game for now......just got to finish equiping my pc then he'll be done......let me know if there's no more room tho....no feelings will be hurt :)

Steve

NarlethDrider

First Post
Dragonkin said:
I'll assume I'm in the game for now......just got to finish equiping my pc then he'll be done......let me know if there's no more room tho....no feelings will be hurt :)

Steve

Aye, you are still in---I'll do a pc 'inventory' so we know who's playing---I'll also post (here) some equipment everyone is issued upon taking 'service' in the expedition :)

Dragonkin

First Post
NarlethDrider said:
Aye, you are still in---I'll do a pc 'inventory' so we know who's playing---I'll also post (here) some equipment everyone is issued upon taking 'service' in the expedition :)

Wonderful.....I'll purchase some equipment and post in with my character....let me know if u notice any miscalculations on my sheet....I am pretty sure I got everything correct on it.

Steve

Remove ads