• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(FULL)(AU)Tyrzra'eln

NarlethDrider

First Post
The group so far:

GPEKO/Ayi-Morotik/Female Giant Akashic1/Racial3
Steve Gorak/Lo Derak/Woodwitch1/greenbond1/Giant2(male)
Paxus Asclepius/Vorcinax the Seeker/Sibeccai1/Mageblade1/Magister2(male)
TheRuinedOne/Rathan/Warmain 2/Litorian(tiger) 2(male)
Dragonkin/Korgani the Silver/Male Sibeccai (Wolf)/Sibeccai1/Wolf Totem Warrior3

Argent Silvermage/Drakhart/Mojh, 3rd-Level Mojh/1st-level Runethane
Argent put your reptillian wonder in the rogues gallery
Neoweasel/??/??
wondering if u r gonna play?

Dragonkin

First Post
I've updated Korgani with some equipment and, having recently purchased the Diamond Throne, have updated his background as well. Just waiting to begin now I guess. Any eta on when the games are to begin?

Dragonkin

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Allright,

I added 1 level of mageblade to my character, to make him better in combat.
I also changed his feats. I don't have my AU book with me, but the talent is the one that drops the regular version of the spell by 1 level. My character can now cast true strike 11 times per day! :D

I can't wait to start!
Cheers,

Steve Gorak

Last edited:

GPEKO

First Post
Steve Gorak said:
Hey Thanks GPEKO, that worked for me!

BTW, I just noticed where you're from. I'm also originally from Montréal, now in MA, USA, and soon moving back. It's just too warm here ;)

Cheers,

Steve Gorak
Are you sure you want to do that ? ;)

Attachments

• 031215neige-rue3_n.jpg
    031215neige-rue3_n.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 87

GPEKO

First Post
I'm also waiting on the game to start but I will be gone on vacation (in the 'warm' New Brunswick :D ) from tomorrow (the 19) to December 29. I'll have no internet access so if you want to start the game without me, go ahead.

Seasons greetings !

NarlethDrider

First Post
hey guys, sorry for the long delay, but we've had a change in management at work & I had to watch me 'p's & 'q's' at work ;) anywho, I'll get yall started tomorrow---GPEKO, while the game will be going on over the holidays, it shouldnt be a problem for your char to 'npc' it until you get back ;)

NarlethDrider

First Post
Dragonkin said:
All right can't wait

Have to wait a few hours longer---I was at me Mom's today taking our daughter to visit her, but I will post tomorrow (hopefully a.m.) a list of additional equipment that each person is issued that goes to the new continent & then, later, post the opening round which will still be on the airship journey there

Remove ads