(Full, Finalizing Details) StarWars

Jemal

Adventurer
Xael said:

Revised edition book is quite easily accessible by *cough* not-so-quite-lawful-methods.

Tsk Tsk.. You would ask a Canadian to break the law? I'ld NEVER do something like that... *Whistling innocently*.

[size="-5"]Mostly b/c my computer sucks..[/size]

Last edited:

Xael

First Post
Jemal said:
Tsk Tsk.. You would ask a Canadian to break the law?

Nooo... maybe just to stretch it a bit, but definetly not break it... :p

And what's special with Canadians and law?

Ps. Why do you write I'd as I'ld?

Jemal

Adventurer
Xael - Nothing in particular, it's just a misconception I was playing with, like "All americans own guns" "All black guys know how to play Basketball" "Women never know when to shut their big fat.." OOOPS, maybe that's men... um, disregard the last one.

OH, and I'ld is the proper form of "I Would", while I'd is the proper form of "I HAD".

AYA - A Jedi will be ok if we're running either A)Original or B)Jedi game
But The Bounty hunters game would be no force-sensitive.

OH, and if we restart the Original, most of the group was Jedi.. I think 5 of the 10... and 2 more were force sensitive.

So if that's it, then the game's full I guess..
people and vote for:

Xael (Bounty Hunters)
DPDX (NIO)
Darth Ecks (Doesn't Matter)
GaryH (NIO)
Aya (Jedi)
Jarval (NIO)
ME (Jedi prefered, any ok)

Last edited:

dpdx

Explorer
Well, my DEFINITE vote is for anything where I, specifically, do not have to play a FS. That would include anything where there's a spot for me to not be Jedi or FS, including NIO, as I can be a Wepps or Naar-type character.

But I want to make clear that as long as I'm not a Force-Sensitive, I don't care if I'm surrounded by them in the campaign. It's not a religious thing or anything like that, I just don't think I have the chops to roleplay Jedi properly.

So my first choice is NIO, provided I get one of the non-Force Sensitive spots. A distant second would be Bounty Hunter.

Jemal

Adventurer
OK, Looks like NIO wins.

SO could everyone making a new character post a concept including:
race
class
affiliation to Republic/New Imperials/something else

and all those keeping your old characters do the same, but put a note at the top that it's allready made.

I just want people to have a general idea of the three things above.
After I've gotten this I'll post the character creation rules (That also gives me some time to find them.. hehe)

Oh, just for the record, it's 5th lvl and force sensitivity is allowed for anyone...
ALSO, no matter what your affiliation I'ld like you character to NOT be 'evil-ish'. As I've said before, Imperial or Criminal or Hutt or whatever doesn't necesarily mean bad, and Republic doesn't neccesarily mean good.
So no dark side jedi pls... at least not to start...

Xael

First Post
I think I'll keep Xado. If we had used revised rules, I'd have made a jedi.

Human Scoundrel with affiliation to anybody who pays.

dpdx

Explorer
If my PC is gonna be introduced once the remaining heroes get through to the Lockup section of the Corporate Base, I think he'll also have to be a human scoundrel (smuggler), with piloting skills. Criminally affiliated, very definitely anti-Corporate (both in the small-c and capital-C sense), but not evilish.

If this doesn't work, I'll play a Rodian scout (usually the former PC's sidekick). Although I have no idea on a backstory as to how he got there.

And I'll have to dig out my OCRB before I can come up with any stat compilation - btw, what's the system? point-buy? or 4d6?

Remove ads