(Full, Finalizing Details) StarWars

Dalamar

Adventurer
And of course my leave happens when you're back recruiting to SW.
Well, since I can't keep responding regularly, I think I'll leave out of this one.

Jemal

Adventurer
K, as some of you may know if you've read the new thread I posted (ATTN: All in games with Jemal), My computer crashed the other day and I'm still trying to figure out wtf is wrong with it. SO I'll give you guys the char. creation rules and you can e-mail the characters to me at Jemal@shaw.ca when they're done.
If there are any questions just ask here, and if Jarval, Xael, or GaryH (Who've allready made characters) know the answer, feel free to tell the others (If I forgot something, etc). I'll try to get on as much as possible but I don't know how long it's going to take to fix this.

Char Creation!
LVL: 2 (I made a mistake in a previous post which I'll fix.. I said it was 5th lvl but it's 2nd. sorry bout the confusion.)
class/race: Any 'basic' in the core rule book (Original book, not revised)
Stat points: 30 point standard buy.
VP: Max first, 3/4 after that (d4=3, d6=4, d8=6, d10=7)

I beleive that's it. GL.

Darth Ecks

First Post
Sorry...I haven't figured out a character yet (very busy)...I won't be back until Sunday, but I hope to have something by then.

Darth Ecks

First Post
I'm really sorry...I am not going to be able to really do much. I have finals and papers due the next two weeks. And then I am visiting grad schools for the week and a half I have of spring break. So...at least until April, I won't be doing much. I can keep reading and maybe jump in later.

Remove ads