• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Full] Shackled City Adventure Path 3.5

Cry Havoc

First Post
Indeed, there will soon be Rogue's Gallery thread for the posting and maintenance of character sheets. When ready, I will post the link here.

-CH

Ryltar

First Post
for not much longer, hopefully. Thalon's feet start hurting from all the just standing around. ;)

Last edited:

No more waiting. Sorry about that, but I couldn't exactly do anything about being in hurricane Jeanne's path. Tore up the place around here...had power, but the stupid cable kept going out so I couldn't get online to even post what was going on. Back now...just hope that this next one(Lisa) isn't coming through this part of Florida.

Mimic

First Post
Man you guys sure are taking a pounding, what is it 5 - 6 right in a row. Glad to have you back and that everything is ok.

Cry Havoc

First Post
Glad everything is okay, Ankh-Morpork Guard!

Having seen that your location is Gainesville Florida, I suspected that Jeanne might be the cause of your absence. Plus, I didn't figure a Community Supporter for the type to disappear from a game without warning. That's why I delayed moving forward until your return.

Thanks for being so patient, everyone! The next turn will be up shortly!

-CH

Actually, Mimic, that's only 4...though 5 is on the way. Thankfully, only 2 of those have hit here in Gainesville. We seem to get the even numbered ones. Sooo, as long as there's no number 6 ;)

And thanks for the confidence Cry Havoc! I just wish I could have given warning that I might disappear, but with how crazy that storm was, it was just impossible to tell WHERE it was going.

...besides, I'd have found a way back. When a regular DM like me gets a craving to actually play, NOTHING stands in our way. :D

Remove ads