• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Full stats for dragons of all age categories?

dragonis111

First Post
The bestiary 1 book only has a few categories for each dragon, and I have the dragons revisited pdf and not much more there except information on how dragons live.

So did pathfinder ever post stats for all the age categories of dragons?

I sure wish pathfinder would make a draconomicon...

jreyst

First Post
Yep - we (the d20pfsrd.com crew) spent a LOT of time and effort fully building out every age category of all of the True dragons (and several others) AND will continue to do so for each set of dragons released like this (i.e. only three categories built by Paizo/3pp.)

Also, if you don't mind spending just a few dollars, Super Genius Games has created an awesome line of dragon supplements for Pathfinder called "Codex Draconis" and has one book for each of the chromatic (the evil ones) dragons so far. They started with the stats we built then added awesome pre-generated treasure lists and personalities for several.

You can find them on the Super Genius Website.

dragonis111

First Post
keddah and jreyst!!!! THANKS YOU GUYS ARE LIFESAVERS!!!! I CANT BE THANKFUL ENOUGH!!!

I just love running dragons in my campaign and the srd will be soooo helpful.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads