• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Full] War Master: Faerun

Jemal

Adventurer
damn you chauzu! (Hey I rhymed..)

This looks.. absolutely.. awesome!

You're looking at a guy who got his introduction to games from stuff like this! Warcraft, war2, starcraft, warpath, warlords, chess, Risk, etc, etc...

So I'll take a look over the stuff and if you'll have me, I'm in. I'll go on whichever side has fewer players, as I prefer a challenge.

I'll post again when I've decided on which army I like (I'll pick one for each Good and Evil, then you just tell me which side you'ld prefer me on, cuz it doesn't really matter to me, And I'll take that Army.)

Jemal

Adventurer
whoops.. guess you posted that while I was doing my post.. Guess I'm good alliance then.

I'm assuming Halflings are on the side of good?

EXCELLENT! We need range, so here comes the Halfling sling-force, Fighters specializing in IronBreakers (From Quintessential Fighter, If allowed, of course. Otherwise mty Comp. Shortbows.)

Their leader is the allmighty cleric, Alise (the first PC that I ever made.. A Wild-talent Psionic Halfing Priestess of Cyrolalee and leader of an army of halfling slingers during wartime.)

Last edited:

Victim

First Post
I could play.

Cormyr has badass Purple Dragons, lots of powerful War Wizards, access to rosters of adventurers because they license them, and a pretty tough central government.

Alex Drendaris, former spymaster for the country (of course Cormyr had rogues and other stealthy guys in government bureau too. They just didn't tell you), will have strategic command.

Chauzu

First Post
All right, looks like we have a full house now. Here are the players:

The First Alliance
Krug
Yellow Sign
Jemal
Victim

The Chaos Army
Tokiwong
Perivas
Sollir Furryfoot
Wippit... Wippit Guud :)p)

OK I'll have everything started in a few days. In the mean time, do you guys have any more questions?

Last edited:

Chauzu

First Post
Victim said:
More questions? Of course.

How are logistics and hero units being handled.

We won't worry about logistics when we first start out, but as we get used to the way combat is played out on the battlefield logistics will be involved.

We'll be starting things out simple, and as the game progresses the more things will get complex and the more I will challange you.

Hero units won't be involved during every battle, but there will be many. Besides the normal stats that a regular unit will have, hero units will have more abilities, better stats, and have specialer names :D.

Expect an update to the rulebook either tonight or tomorrow.

Chauzu

First Post
Hmm... well, due to time constraints I'm not going to host this game. I will soon have a game started set in this period though. Thanks for all that were interested though.

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Chauzu said:
Hmm... well, due to time constraints I'm not going to host this game. I will soon have a game started set in this period though. Thanks for all that were interested though.

oh well, it was intirguing :)

Remove ads