• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

G.I. JOE: Operation Pandora's Box

Douane

First Post
"Just one point, Sir. I think it would be wise if the distance between our drop-off point and the installation would be considerably increased.

Snake-Eyes has proven himself to be able to spot even our stealth experts at a distance of 10 miles and more. And, given the most recent events, Cobra seems to have it's own ninja now. While I don't expect him to be actually there, with all due respect, I do consider 2 miles too close and too conspicious."

Spirit leans back in his chair.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Aaron McMahon - Ambush (Fixer 8)

Aaron flipped through the report, interested in the descriptions of the soldiers regarding how they entered the base and any personal observations thy may have had.

He noted the equipment they used to gain entry so he would be sure re requisition the proper gear from Shipwreck. Aaron held out the report to the general when he was finished for several seconds.

If the general didn't take the report, Aaron sighed lightly and set the report on the desk in front of him, saluted, and made his way to supply.

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Secure Ready Room 25-3
USS Flagg
Mediterranean Sea
February 18, 1722 hours

General Saunier, after hearing a sigh next to him, slowly glanced around the room and picked up the file form the table in front of him. General Hawk, who had never taken his eyes off Ambush after he came to the front of the room, simply smiled. "Any variations to the mission you want to make need to be submitted by your team leader before lift-off. But if you want to hump a few more miles that should be fine."
Before turning to leave, General Hawk added, "Our intelligence has not turned up any Cobra activity in the region for several months, but don't get comfortable out there they could have anything in that building."

Ambush returned to his seat making notes on what he had read. The 2 soldiers did not appear to have any specialized equipment with them. Pretty standard issue for a Special Ops listening post. The did make their way inside through a window that no longer had a lock on it. That window was marked on the map.

Roy

First Post
Falcon took a long look at Ambush. He wondered what Ambush knew or saw. There were many times when Falcon thought he wasn't being watched and didn't act very Officer like among some females. I'll never enter a room with an 18 year old female private again without checking every corner of the room.

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Secure Ready Room 25-3
USS Flagg
Mediterranean Sea
February 18, 1722 hours

General Hawk moved toward the door and knocked loudly. After a moment noise could be heard from the other side and and the door came open, the two guards from earlier still visible. General Saunier collected up all of his materials and followed General Hawk out of the room. As soon as they left one of the guards brought in a large pile of paperwork. It appeared to contain maps, satellite images and other information on the region. A collection of notebooks were also in the pile. It was time for the team to go over any final details they needed before the left the ship.

Last edited:

Roy

First Post
Falcon noticed how silent the room was. He coughed really loud and cleared his throat. "Excuse me is someone using old spice I'm slightly allegric?"

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Aaron McMahon - Ambush (Fixer 8)

Aaron reviewed the maps and satelite imaging information, paying particular attention to any infra red report that would indicate unusual hot spots when compared to the normal imaging and photo graphs of the area.

Ahzad

Explorer
Cross Hair pores over the notes and images the general left behind. "So anyone got a game plan on how we're going to handle this little romp?"

OCC: My pc problems are 90% resolved so I'll be able to post from home now.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Torpedo: Human/Male (Soldier/Stingray)

Torpedo scans the documents one more time while his mind wonders rather or not he will get time in the wardroom before they leave.

OOC: He's not hungry but has plans on making so explosives before we go...

Remove ads