G.I. JOE [Spycraft] RECRUITMENT

Ahzad

Explorer
Brother Shatterstone said:
I have 8 BP, but may need one or two, and no GP.

I'm wondering how did you trick out your sniper rifle and have GP left over? :)

Just a FYI I'm having PC troubles at home but will still be able to follow and post from work.

The two enchancements (match-grade/weapon accurizing) were part of my "signature gear" that would only have had to been paid one time, and it would've been the first things I would've spent gps on. Since the sniper rifles are custom made to the US Army snipers having those enchancements made sense to Nuke and I. So that leaves me with gps to spend :eek:)

So does anyone need any of the extras I have or any other suggestions for gear?

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Ahzad said:
The two enchancements (match-grade/weapon accurizing) were part of my "signature gear" that would only have had to been paid one time, and it would've been the first things I would've spent gps on. Since the sniper rifles are custom made to the US Army snipers having those enchancements made sense to Nuke and I. So that leaves me with gps to spend :eek:)
Very cool and I agree I had issue with playing for my upgrades to my H&K G36 but I did.

Nuke, are you ever going to respond to my email? :) Also do you have any issues with Torpedo doing the above with his weapon for free? :D

Last edited:

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Brother Shatterstone,
Sorry about the email, I sent it to the wrong folder where it was quickly forgotten. But Yes, given that materials seem handy, Torpedo can do that. He has the skill.

I understand your desire to have great weapons, I know I would want them. However, I worked with Ahzad due to the nature of snipers and their weapons. They are a bit of a special breed. Also, you were already given a nice chunk of firepower as your personal gear, weren't you?

Nuke

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Nuke261 said:
Brother Shatterstone,
Sorry about the email, I sent it to the wrong folder where it was quickly forgotten. But Yes, given that materials seem handy, Torpedo can do that. He has the skill.

Good I shall be going to the wardroom soon. :D

Nuke261 said:
Also, you were already given a nice chunk of firepower as your personal gear, weren't you?
Actually I couldn't really afford the grenades for the grenade launcher so I took it off, and just kept a stock H&K G36 and improved upon it with my Gadget points. The shotgun I paid for on my own.

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Hey Gang
I hate to do this, but I am ending our game.

For various reasons, that I am not going to get into, I think this is best.
I feel responsible and apologize for taking this game away from all of you.

Nuke

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Nuke261 said:
Hey Gang
I hate to do this, but I am ending our game.

It happens. My work schedule has changed so maybe I can run my own but on the other hand I don't post nearly as often as I use to so maybe I've lost some time. Anyhow if I can run one I'll bump the old thread.

Roy

First Post
It happens.

I belong and GM on another large message board RPG group that is currently experience some growing pains. If you think it will help I can try to arrange (aka ask on my hands and knees) for a small forum for a Joe campaign. It might be easier to maintain things on one forum instead of all these loose threads. Tell me what you think.

Remove ads