Galactic Empire: Serving the New Order(Full)

DralonXitz

First Post
Ok, heres my revised Character, hope it works.

Code:
[B]Name:[/B] Dralon Xitz
[B]Class:[/B] Soldier (Starfighter Command)
[B]Race:[/B] Human
[B]Size:[/B] Medium
[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Str:[/B] 11 +0      [B]Level:[/B] 1        [B]XP:[/B] 1
[B]Dex:[/B] 17 +3      [B]BAB:[/B] +1         [B]WP:[/B] 14
[B]Con:[/B] 14 +2      [B]Grapple:[/B] +1     [B]VP:[/B] XXX (XdXX+X)
[B]Int:[/B] 14 +2      [B]Speed:[/B] 10m      [B]Current VP/WP:[/B] XX/14
[B]Wis:[/B] 12 +1      [B]Init:[/B] +3        [B]Force Points:[/B] 0
[B]Cha:[/B] 10 +0      [B]ACP:[/B] -2         [B]Reputation:[/B] +1

[B]Base  Class Dex  Size   Nat  Misc  Total[/B]
[B]Defense:[/B]        10    +1    +3    +X    +X    +2    16
[B]Touch:[/B] 13              [B]Flatfooted:[/B] 13
[B]Armor DR:[/B] 2

[B]Base   Mod  Misc  Total[/B]
[B]Fort:[/B]                 2    +2          +4
[B]Ref:[/B]                  0    +3          +3   
[B]Will:[/B]                 0    +1          +1

[B]Weapon                 Attack Damage     Critical[/B]
DL44 Blaster Pistol       +4     2d6        20

[B]Languages:[/B] 
[i]Speak:[/i] Basic
[i]Read/Write:[/i] Basic

[B]Faction Sympathies:[/B] +2 Galactic Empire

[B]Abilities:[/B] None

[B]Feats:[/B] Armor Proficiency(Light)
              Spacer
              Starship Operation(Starfighter)
              Weapon Proficiency(Simple Weapons, Blaster Pistols)

[B]Skill Points:[/B] 0       [B]Max Ranks:[/B] 4/2
[B]Skills                  Ranks  Mod  Misc  Total[/B]
Astrogate                  4    +2     +2   +8
Computer Use               4    +2     +2   +8
Intimidate                 4    +0          +4
Knowledge(Starships)       4    +2          +6
Pilot                      4    +3     +4   +11
Repair                     4    +2          +6

[B]Equipment:               Cost  Weight[/B]
TIE Interceptor          XXcr   XXkg
Flight Suit              XXcr   XXkg
Rations                  XXcr   XXkg
XXXX                     XXcr   XXkg

[B]Total Weight:[/B] XXkg      [B]Money:[/B] 2000cr

[B]Lgt   Med   Hvy  Lift  Push[/B]
[B]Max Weight:[/B]               XXX   XXX   XXX   XXX   XXX

[B]Age:[/B] 23
[B]Height:[/B] 5'9
[B]Weight:[/B] 150lb
[B]Eyes:[/B] Blue
[B]Hair:[/B] Black
[B]Skin:[/B] Tan

[B]Appearance:[/B] A Skinny young man, Muscular but not overly buff, sleak black hair, not too tall, not too short.  The Perfect Pilot.

[B]Background:[/B] Born on the mighty planet of Corellia, in the great capital of Coronet, Dralon Xitz is the son of Admiral Typhora Xitz. From birth, Dralon always showed an amazing proficiency with aircraft, starting with small airspeeders as he raced his friends in the dangerous Agrilat Crystal Swamps of the North, manuvering them with amazing speed. At age 17, he used his father's influence to get access to a TIE Infiltrator stored at a base in Kor Vella. He took to the great area of Space, and was completing amazing manuevers. Since his father was away at duty, he decided to explore, pushing his TIE into Hyperdrive and flew far away to a region of space near Rodia. But as he arrived, he found himself in the middle of a massive battle between a Rebel Squadron and the 111th TIE Division. 

Unable to make a clean escape jump, he developed an instant sense of Imperial Patriotism and engaged the Rebels, shooting down 4 before the battle was over. When the lasers finally went to peace, he was approached by the Victory Star Destroyer Justice and was hailed by the Commanding Officer. His name, Capt. Janeor.

Jaenor was awestruck by the pilot's performance, and even more when he found out it was a mere boy behind the seat. Dralon was worried beyond imagination that it was inevitable that his father would find out. But In gratitude of his service, Jaenor told Admiral Xitz that his son was passing through on a pleasure cruise and saw the battle erupt. Filled with his Imperial Sense of Duty, he manned a flight suit, got into a damaged Interceptor that the pilot had died in, and took down 4 X-Wings. 

When the Admiral found out, he was extremely proud of his son, and his son was equally proud. He was honored to allow his son into the Imperial Naval Academy to learn to be an officer, where he then procided to TIE Training. After many years of training, Dralon graduated top of his class, where he now serves the Empire behind his TIE Interceptor.

Sienar Fleet Systems TIE Interceptor:
Class: Starfighter;Size:Diminuitive(6.6m long);Initiative: +15 (+4 size, +11 Crew);Crew: 1( +11);Passengers: None;Cargo Capacity: 75kg;Consumables: 2 days;Hyperdrive: None;Max Speed: Ramming(+2, 12 Squares);Atmospheric Speed: 1,250km/h (21 Squares);Maneuver: +17 (+4 Size, +11 Crew, +2 Engine Quality);Defense: 24 (+4 Size, +10 Armor);Shield Points: 0;Hull Points: 90 (DR 10)
-Weapon: Laser Cannons (4 fire-linked);Fire Arc: Front;Attack Bonus: +23(+4 Size, +11 Crew, +6 Fire Control, +2 Equipment);Damage: 6d10x2;Range Mods: PB -2, S -4, M/L n/a

Last edited:

I posted Tyrcus in the RG. If there's anything I need to change let me know. I did trade in his Vibroknife and holdout blaster (at half listed value) for a s-5 heavy blaster from the A&E guide. It is a combo blaster, grappler and dart gun, so I also bought some darts, including poison. I think poison is ok for an imperial intelligence officer, but if you have qualms, just tell me. ;)

Poison is okay. :)

Alright, we've got a good amount of the PCs ready(just waiting on yangnome). So, you guys need to figure out who among you is the 'leader'. Basically, the go-to guy for the commanders in the Fleet, and the one who gets the crap if you screw up. ;)

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Not me... it just doesn't make thematic sense. Besides, as a first-time starwars d20 player, I'll happily defer leadership duties.

yangnome

First Post
OK, Here you go. once you give it the OK, I will post it in teh rogue gallery.

Code:
[B]Name:[/B] DEVLIN TREMBLANE
[B]Class:[/B] NOBLE
[B]Race:[/B] HUMAN
[B]Size:[/B] M
[B]Gender:[/B] MALE

[B]Str:[/B] 14 +2        [B]Level:[/B] 1            [B]XP:[/B] XXXX
[B]Dex:[/B] 10 +0     [B]BAB:[/B] +0           [B]WP:[/B] 17
[B]Con:[/B] 10 +0      [B]Grapple:[/B] +X     [B]VP:[/B] XXX (1d6)
[B]Int:[/B] 12 +2        [B]Speed:[/B] 10m      [B]Current VP/WP:[/B] XX/XX
[B]Wis:[/B]  8 -1        [B]Init:[/B] +0             [B]Force Points:[/B] 1
[B]Cha:[/B] 18 +4      [B]ACP:[/B] -3            [B]Reputation:[/B] +3
                                                                        [B]Favor:[/B] +3
                              [B]Base  Class Dex  Size   Nat  Misc  Total[/B]
[B]Defense:[/B]            10    +2    +0    +0      +0     +0       12
[B]Touch:[/B] 12              [B]Flatfooted:[/B] 12
[B]Armor DR:[/B] 0

[B]Base   Mod  Misc  Total[/B]
[B]Fort:[/B]                      0        +0               +0
[B]Ref:[/B]                       1        +0               +1
[B]Will:[/B]                      2        -1      +2     +3

[B]Weapon                  Attack   Damage  Range   Critical[/B]
SPORTING BLASTER PISTOL          +0       3d4          8m         20
STUN CLUB                                         +2         DC15 Stun

[B]Languages: Basic[/B]
[i]Speak: Basic, Sith, Bothese[/i]
[i]Read/Write: Basic, Sith, Bothese[/i]

[B]Faction Sympathies:[/B] Empire +4

[B]Abilities:[/B] Bonus Class Skill ( Intimidate ), Favor +1

[B]Feats:[/B] 
WGP: BLASTER PISTOLS
WGP: SIMPLE WEAPONS
HEAD STRONG
INFLUENCE

[B]Skill Points:[/B] 36 [(6 + 2) x 4] + 4   [B]Max Ranks:[/B] 4/2
[B]Skills                   Ranks  Mod  Misc  Total[/B]

APPRAISE
COMPUTER USE
CRAFT
DIPLOMACY             +4        +4                  +8
DISABLE DEVICE                +2      +2        +4
DISGUISE
ENTERTAIN
GATHER INFO                      +4      +2        +6
INITIMIDATE            +4        +4      +2        +10              
KNOWLEDGE 
(Bureaucracy)              +4        +2                  +6
(History)                      +4        +2                  +6
(New Order)                            +2       +2       +4
(Politics)                      +4        +2                  +6
(Tactics)                       +4        +2                  +6
PROFESSION
(Military officer)          +4        -1                   +3  
READ/WRITE LANGUAGE  Bothese, Sith
RIDE
SENSE MOTIVE        +4        -1                   +3
SPEAK LANGUAGE  Bothese, Sith

[B]Equipment:               Cost  Weight[/B]
SPORTING BLASTER       500cr   1.0kg* Isuued
HOLORECORDER          3,000cr   1.0kg   Issued
DATAPAD                       1,000cr    1.0kg  Issued
DATACARDS, BALNK (10) 10cr   .2kg
COMLINK                             200cr   .1kg
SECURITY KIT                    750cr    1kg
CREDIT CHIP                       100cr   .1kg
CODE CYLINDER               500cr    .1kg
STUN BATON                      500cr   1.8kg
ENERGY CELL (5)               50cr       
UNIFORM                              ?

[B]Total Weight:[/B] 5.5kg      [B]Money:[/B] 1890cr (linked through account on credit chip)

[B]Lgt   Med   Hvy  Lift  Push[/B]
[B]Max Weight:[/B]               XXX   XXX   XXX   XXX   XXX

[B]Age:[/B] 20
[B]Height:[/B] 6'0"
[B]Weight:[/B] 190lb
[B]Eyes:[/B] brn
[B]Hair:[/B] black
[B]Skin:[/B] white

[B]Appearance:[/B] Tall, clean cut, and well built.  Devlin’s uniform and manner are always clean and pressed.  Just by looking at him, one can tell he is a hard ass.

[B]Background:[/B] Devlin grew up with the Empire and ISB.  His father, also ISB, served the Emperor loyally his entire career.  Devlin was groomed at a young age to follow in his father’s footsteps.  When he reached the right age, Devlin was sent to academy where he was trained as an officer for the Empire.  His long standing goal to follow in his father’s footsteps in the ISB came true upon graduation. 

Devlin is a new officer, assigned to his first assignment outside of academy.  He is book smart, but like most junior officers, lacks experience.  Everything he lacks in experience though he makes up for in resolve and loyalty to the Emperor.  Devlin is 100% piss and vinegar and believes in the propaganda he spews.  

Devlin intends to spend his entire career advancing in the ISB.  His aspires to reach the top ranks.

yangnome

First Post
My character makes a basic assumption that may not be true for the Empire. I assumed rank structure would work similar to the US military where commissioned officers and enlisted officers are seperate structures. In other words, with few exceptions, one does not begin enlisted and progress through to officer ranks. Instead, officers come through academies and such. Therefore, a junior level officer has much less experience than most of the enlisted soldier's they'd be leading.
if this assumption does not work with how the Empire funtions, let me know and I will change my concept around.

That said, I don't know everyone else's ranks. I would suppose the leader would be the highest ranking person. I could lead the group, but it wouldn't make sense if others have higher rank than me.

yangnome said:
My character makes a basic assumption that may not be true for the Empire. I assumed rank structure would work similar to the US military where commissioned officers and enlisted officers are seperate structures. In other words, with few exceptions, one does not begin enlisted and progress through to officer ranks. Instead, officers come through academies and such. Therefore, a junior level officer has much less experience than most of the enlisted soldier's they'd be leading.
if this assumption does not work with how the Empire funtions, let me know and I will change my concept around.

That said, I don't know everyone else's ranks. I would suppose the leader would be the highest ranking person. I could lead the group, but it wouldn't make sense if others have higher rank than me.
Its mostly that way...however, Stormtroopers serve as the 'enlisted' while the rest are essentially officers. Its not EXACTLY that way(as starfighter command has a few awkward things to it) but that's the easiet way to look at things.

DralonXitz

First Post
I'm Willing to be our leader for a few reasons. I've ran Imperial Campaigns for years, so i have some good Experience with it. My Character graduated top of his class at the Academy, and since I'll Obviously be our Pilot, I think it could fit in well. But if anyone disagrees, perfectly understandable.

Veritas

First Post
Well, my CompForce trooper isn't the highest level character, and he'd defer to the ISB agent as his superior, so I wouldn't be a good choice for leader... yet. heh. ;)

Remove ads