Galactic Empire: Serving the New Order(Full)

We're not dead, I've just been swamped. I'll have a post up later today, but then I'm going to be gone until next Wednesday, again.

Also, I believe we lost Lobo Lurker a week or so back, so we may need to pick up a new player. That always breathes a bit of extra life into a game, also.

doghead

thotd
Here, kind of. Its been a week since I could last log in! A bit snowed under as well.

Hopefully things will slow down (so I can get up to speed again) a bit over the next month.

thotd

Veritas

First Post
I'm afraid I'm going to have to follow suit with doghead. It's been almost a month of inactivity for this game, and as of tomorrow my internet access is being cancelled due to me moving to the US.
I'll have my new internet up and running as of next week, however I told myself that I was going to give the game exactly 1 month to become active again, afterwhich I'd just post that I was resigning.

Since I won't actually be online on the 29th, I'm going to go a few days early. So, it's been fun playing Rannick as the Imperial Poster-boy... it'd be cool to continue, but I don't see that happening. So, take care. If any of you want to game again, just throw me an email (haven't the spare money now to subscribe to the forum, so PMs are out).

Take care.
Mjr Gair Rannick, out.

Remove ads