Galactic Empire: Serving the New Order(Full)

Veritas

First Post
Oh, btw, I haven't given up on Rannick. I was just kidding about the "nice knowing you" heh.

However, I wouldn't put it past a rebel to put a shot in him to finish him off... gotta be careful when he's conscious again. I tell yah, I'm sure glad I spent that feat on Toughness. hehe.

I would like to apologize for my extended absence. It's been a very rough month for me. My best friend since high school and roommate of two years up and moved back to Missouri. Leaving me holding the bag of having to scramble to cover his half of the rent in two days, in addition to having to reset up all of our utilities in my own name and finding another roommate. Thankfully things have calmed back down, I've stopped working every minute of overtime I could grab, leaving me exhausted and taking me away from the computer. And I'm over the down period of losing a friend of ten years. (Which also robbed me of the urge to do anything fun.) I have a new roommate, well two of them really. (They're a couple, and friends from work) We get along famously and all should be well from here on out. I do feel guilty for being absent so long and I throw myself on the mercy of the GM and other players and I would like to rejoin the game. But if it's too little to late I understand and I thank you for the fun that it was.

To the plank with him!

...and off to make an IC post when he falls off! :D

Life happens. I'd love to keep you as Bruck if you can, so jump right in again. A warning to everyone on my end of things, I'm currently adjusting to a new schedule(due to taking some Summer classes), so this week is a bit unpredictable for how much time I've got. Should be into a more stable schedule in the next couple of days, though.

doghead

thotd
*duh* I forgot to say what I was originally going to before I saw IM's confession. But from this corner, been there, done that myself, so I won't be calling the kettle black. What I have also learnt is that an awful lot of others have been as well; most people will give you whatever time you need if you need it.

And now back to our regularly scheduled broadcast ....

AMG - the ic thread is almost up to 500 posts. Time to start a new one soon? At one point BS was dropping in on the longer threads and asking people to wind them up. Not sure why, but does seem like the longer threads are slower to load.

doghead said:
AMG - the ic thread is almost up to 500 posts. Time to start a new one soon? At one point BS was dropping in on the longer threads and asking people to wind them up. Not sure why, but does seem like the longer threads are slower to load.

Nah, we'll keep it going. My KotOR game has nearly 700 posts and BS is IN the game. So, until he starts bugging me about new threads, we'll just keep to the one we've got. :)

dead_radish

Explorer
I'm still here, I'm just in reaction mode due to volume of other stuff. Any time something comes up on my subscribed list, I read it, but I don't have spare cycles to search out stalled stuff, see? ;)

Remove ads