• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Galactic Empire: Serving the New Order(Full)

dead_radish

Explorer
Well, we do have a Rupert or three....

And yeah, a battallion would certainly help.

For uniforms, I figure Sri wears his official Imperial Army uniform any time he's off-duty. We are a bit of a motley group though - ISB, Imperial Army, COMPNOR....

Yep, its a very motley looking group. Two troopers in standard armor...ISB wears white uniforms in the same design as an officer's uniform. Imperial Army have straight black, though they're likely to wear armor(not trooper armor). COMPNOR probably wears the old olive green, though its not really all that finalized. I'll do what I can to get a few images for you. :)

As for modifications on the weapons, no problem. Just make sure to mention what exactly you want to do and I'll work the time factor.

doghead

thotd
White? They'd look like marshmello stormtroopers.

Fine for smoozing in. Not particularly suitable for fighting (unless you are in the snow.)

Watkins is a beer. Wot we needs is Watkins was their slogan, copy, whatever. Heard it once and haven't been able to delete it from the softdrive.

Devlins request is for stun upgrade, stun upgrade, range upgrade, in that order of preference. I suppose once Sri has a list, he can sort the priorities.

Last edited:

dead_radish

Explorer
Indeed. We'll get a list, then work out the order of creation.

For a blaster, I'd need to hit 750 per mod. It is check * skill mod. My skill mod is +6, then +2 for the tools, and a possible +2 synergy bonus for 5 ranks in repair, so +10. I can take 10 on the roll, so ideally, it's 200 credits per day. That would be 4 days work per mod. If I get help, that would be another +4 (if AMG is feeling very generous), so 14*24=576, or 3 days per 2 mods. One assistant is 12*22, which is 264, or 3 days per mod.

;)

Well, you can assume that there will be help...if not from one of the others in the Krayts then from someone aboard the ship. So go ahead and put in the Aid Another.

The next hyperspace jump is going to be a four day thing, so that's only enough time for one mod to one weapon(well...for one person). So, before I jump things ahead(even though you guys are doing just fine without me, it seems), what modification on who's weapon is going to be attempted?

dead_radish

Explorer
I'll leave that up to the team. I think we'd benefit most from bring Devlin's gun up to a better level, since Archimedes is already doing pretty well, but I'll work on anyone's gun. ;)

The other option is for AMG to actually roll it, but we'd need to roll a 19 or 20 every day to get 2 of them done. ;)

So if one person helps, then we're looking at one mod. If we can get 2 helpers, and get a +4 mod, then in 3 days I could get 2 done, but I don't think I could pull that off. So....

doghead said:
A SW Uniforms page (descriptions, some images). Not official.

http://theforce.net/swtc/insignia/uniforms.html
Saves me uploading a few pictures. Here's some notes:

The Army uniform that we're looking at isn't even visible. Its likely to look just like the AT-ST pilot's uniform without the helmet. We've never actually seen any Army troopers beyond pilots in the movies, but they do exist.

Beyond that, the rest of are easily visible in the correct spots(though the unarmored Stormtrooper Officer isn't the right guy...the shot is a Navy Commander)

Remove ads