Galactic Empire: Serving the New Order(Full)

DralonXitz said:
That is so cold, you sent me to Coruscant, what an unfitting end for my character, bah.
Well, Vader's the one to do on the spot removal of life, not other Imperials.

dead_radish said:
The other option is for AMG to actually roll it, but we'd need to roll a 19 or 20 every day to get 2 of them done.

I WILL be rolling it. So...what exactly are you going to be upgrading? Just need this before we can move ahead to the next mission. :)

dead_radish

Explorer
I was thinking I'd take 10, just to make it easier. But rolling works just fine. :) I will take 10 on the last check, though, to be sure it works, because all you need is a 15 to succeed.

I'm going to make an executive decision, and say I'm adding +2 stun DC to Devlin's blaster.l ;)

Okay...first, I'm assuming this is just a customized mod instead of personalized. Devlin has the money to pay for the 750cr cost, so that's covered and drops his credits to
1140cr.

We'll assume taking 10 to make things easer, which means Sri completes the modifications without trouble. So, Devlin's blaster's stun DC is now +2 more.

doghead: Edit those changes into Devlin's stats. Best way to do that is, obviously, copy and pasting his stats into a new post at the end of the Rogue's Gallery thread. And while your at it...add in the XP for the last mission.

On that note, XP for last mission:

-Archimedes, Devlin, and Rannick: 800XP each

dead_radish

Explorer
OOOoooh. Does that mean we should kill you, to see what you'll remember?

Gehods, I love that game.

And to answer the OOC question in the IC thread: Head 'em up, move 'em out.

doghead

thotd
Devlin is going to pull out his old 'basic' training kit. If he doesn't have it (which is more than likely), he's going to russle up something nondescript, with just a discrete ISB badge. Although waiting to see what's coming up before making any final descision.

Oh yeah. One last question. Armour. What are the options (and stats) in the 'light' catagory? Thanks.

I'll get a new character sheet up in the rg asap.

thotd

dead_radish

Explorer
For light, you've got DR 1-3, with armor check penalties from 1-3 (iirc) and max dex around +4.

I'm sure AMG has the specifics handy, but that's the general info.

And I'm getting the idea we're ready to move on to the mission?

You do know, AMG, I'm doing my darnedest to restrain myself from posting "Man, we ain't found @$@*!" at some point in this thread, right?

Random bit of trivia: That scene is cut out of the network version of Spaceballs.

A note on Rations. Stormtrooper rations are probably the worst tasting thing in the galaxy. Its likely that durasteel tastes better. For obvious reasons, they aren't exactly very popular yet somehow they are continually being made and even eaten.

Remove ads