• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Galactic Empire: Serving the New Order

Bruck pitched in here and there during the moving and securing of the rebels and he now stands guard over them. Eyes constantly scanning the streets and shuttered windows. He'd tend to himself when he got a chance, the ugly black blaster burn marring his borrowed white armor.

doghead

thotd
Devlin, human male Imperial soldier.

Devlin, hearing that all is secure outside, leaves it to Sri to sort out they will get out of here. In the meantime, he will keep an eye on the rebel woman and the rest of the patrons.

Devlin and Sri:

At hearing Sri's demand, one of the people who'd set up a table on the other side of the room raised a hand, then pointed over towards the door behind the bar, "I...I...think there's a door in the back..."

Rannick, Archimedes, and Bruck:

The Rebels aren't carrying much equipment from what Archimedes can find. Other than their blaster rifles and a few extra power packs, the only thing that doesn't seem to be junk is a datapad on the woman, and from the look of it, its encrypted.

dead_radish

Explorer
*Sri nods at the man, and replies curtly* "Thanks." *He then heads to the back, rifle still in hand and set to stun, watching for the bar man, and other rebels, or an exit.*

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Capt. Archimedes Daxxon, Human male, Soldier 3

Though not expected, Archimedes is fairly skilled at using a computer. He'll spend some time with the datapad, assuming nothing else is going on, trying to decrypt it. (OOC: Assuming there is no chance for failure, I'll take 20; if there is a penalty for failure then he'll simply upload it's contents to the Star Destroyer's databanks and let the techs and heavy computers up there take a shot at it... for something capable of plotting hyperspace coordinants and journeys, this encryption should be nothing).

"All they have is a datapad Major Rannik, sir."

Veritas

First Post
Mjr Rannick, CompForce

"Can you make anything out from it?" he asks, still sitting on the edge of the speeder. The painkillers from the medpac were helping, but he was far from okay.

He reached over and flicked on the comm system to signal back to base. He enables encryption on the channel before sending to both the base and the Star Destroyer. "This is Mjr Rannick of the Krayat Dragons. We're currently in Anchorhead and have taken fire from members of the local rebel cell. We have two prisoners confirmed, possibly more, one of which I believe is their leader. I'll advise further when I have more information."

Devlin and Sri:

Stepping into the back room, Devlin finds it to be empty and small. Its stocked with crates of all types, some half opened and some crumbling. While there is no one else in there, or any sign of a place to hide, there is a door off to the left that looks to be of similar design(if not a little smaller) to the one at the entrance to the tavern.

Rannick, Archimedes, and Bruck:

The encryption on the datapad is too much to be cracked right away, and so the Conquest takes the uploaded information and says that they will report back immediately once they have it decrypted.

Rannick's message is also confirmed, and after a pause, the comm chief asks, "Do you need any reinforcements? Troops are stretched thing but a squad can be sent down to secure the area is necessary."

dead_radish

Explorer
*Sri glances quickly at the crates, to see if anything resembling smuggled arms or illegal goods are in them, then moves to the door, and stands beside it, rifle at the ready.* "Care to do the honors, sir? I'll go through first, in case there's hostiles."

doghead

thotd
Devlin, human male Imperial 'soldier'

Devlin confirs quietly with Sri for a moment.

"I don't like the idea of leaving the rebel woman unattended with the rest of them. Do you want to handle this, and I'll keep an eye on our friends in there."

With a tilt of the head he indicates the main area of the tavern.

If Sri agrees, Devil returns to bar area.

"Well, might as well relax and enjoy it while we can. Drinks anyone. On the Moff."

((ooc: on Devlin really, but he will get a reciept.))

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads