[Game Aid]Card styles for MSE (Power cards, monster cards)

mps42

First Post
Sooooo

More like So?

Attachments

• bnw.png
    bnw.png
    34 KB · Views: 652

Pabloj

First Post
Revinor, could you do a blank D&D Miniatures cards template? I am translating my minis to spanish to play with some friends, and this will definetevely help me.

Thanks in advance!

Knight Otu

First Post
I'll see to updating the styles over the next week or so, and hopefully will also make some progress with the DDM Mini stats templates. I should be easily be able to add the b/w or greyscale images for the DDM RPG stats as well. If you want to make my life easier, remember there's another set of images for the speed boxes, though I'll probably be able to create the b/w versions myself.

Timaoh

First Post
Has anyone managed to make any progress on compiling the Monsters from the monster manual into a mse set using this template?

eloquentaction

First Post
Has anyone managed to make any progress on compiling the Monsters from the monster manual into a mse set using this template?

I'm about halfway through designing a Monster set, but it's nowhere NEAR like this one.

This one is too.... clean. I wanted one that was grungy and looked like a monster half ate it.

I'll post mine out when it's a bit closer to being done.

-- Hirahito

Neskit

First Post
Is it possible to get a template for just text, for those monsters whose attacks take up more then one cards worth of space?

Remove ads