• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Game Full] Revolution!

Keia

I aim to misbehave
“The trees do not deny me my weapons of war. Nature supports this cause – and as nature does, so do I.” So speaks Storm Arrow, the dryad archer. Of course, Storm Arrow isn’t her real name. There is power in names, and hers will not be given – not to the likes of you anyway. Maybe later, when you’ve earned her trust. Yes, most dryad don’t have names such as these, or even have the need for a false name. This isn’t most dryads.

Storm Arrow has ranged far from her home to answer the call, the call of nature [OCC: tried . . . couldn’t resist]. Nature felt there was a need and Storm Arrow was sent. Beautiful (in an exotic way), perceptive (very few have a truer eye), and agile (remarkable hand eye co-ordination) are all her attributes. Her emotions and wrath rise as quickly as a summer storm and twice as fierce. Yet after the cause of her anger is removed, it is as though no storm passed this way. Most would tell you that normal dryads aren’t that angry, that something must have happened to her to have her act that way. Some tell of the deaths of her sisters and of the human she once loved – they may be right. Some tales are far more fanciful and speak of quests, love, and dragons, but I’m sure they’re just tales.

Storm Arrow is a female dryad archer of 2nd level.

Depending on the season, Storm Arrow’s complexion, skin, hair and clothing are set to match the season. Bountiful colors in spring, green in summer (with blonde hair), browns in autumn (auburn hair), and whites and blacks in winter. All clothing is worn to be quite functional, but cannot hide her beauty.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Alright... Monster Zero, Keia, your chars look good.

I think that we have enough people with their concepts posted that we can start up a character thread, which can be found here.

Urthadar Gragretor

Urthadar Gragretor was born in a small village in the wilds. He spent his youth listening the village elder telling tales of their ancestors. Day after day, the legends and their ways poured into his soul. He vowed to hear every tale the old storyteller had to tell. Everything came to an abrupt end though when he went to visit his relatives to the city at a midsummer festival.
When he came home a week later, he found the small village burned to the ground. The soldiers had come to the village accusing the old man of trying to incite a rebellion. When the villagers sided with the elder, they set the village in fire, and slaughtered everyone who did not manage to escape to the safety of the forest. Urthadar swore revenge on the Ashkian government, and joined the Dralin.

Urthadar has only two passions in life, his revenge against the Ashkians, and recording and passing stories and knowledge. Actually Urthadar’s grave for revenge has demised over time, and he mostly only considers it as something that has to be done. The truth is that Urthadar does not enjoy killing, and has realized that only arms cannot wins this revolution. The people must back it fully, or there won’t be truly a revolution. Urthadar’s goal is to make everyone to see the evil of the ruling government, and join the Dralin in their revolution.

Urthadar is a 21-year-old young man. He is short (5’ 3”) and very slim (125 lbs). His skin is almost black, and has curly black hair; he commonly wears a thin beard. Urthadar’s lineage is quite mixed, he definitely has some gypsy blood, and there probably was an orc in his family a long time ago (not confirmed), heck there might even be some elven blood in the family, if some old stories are to be believed.

Urthadar is a CG human bard/fighter. I'll post the stats tomorrow.

Timothy

First Post
I'll have my char posted tomorrow (I'm going to organize a .sig thread tomorrow, and go down the list who needs characters.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer

Last time I checked, there were nine interested in this game, but so far, we have only three characters posted in the character thread!

I would like to start this game by the end of the month. If possible, please post your character to the char thread by then. If you can't, then please post the reason for your delay (preferred, but not necessary), and when you'll be able to post it.

Thanks!

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Posted Storm Arrow for your approval. Still have a little equipment and special abilities to post. Two questions:

1. Is our gold allotment 900gp?

2. Dryad's have three feats listed - Alertness, dodge, and Improved Initiative. Are these standard for all dryads or not? (i.e. do I have these feats, do I have to buy them, or are they dropped from the race?)

Sorry for the questions but I was confused about what the dryad had. Thanks,

Keia

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Keia said:
1. Is our gold allotment 900gp?

Yes.

2. Dryad's have three feats listed - Alertness, dodge, and Improved Initiative. Are these standard for all dryads or not? (i.e. do I have these feats, do I have to buy them, or are they dropped from the race?)

They are not part of the race. Meaning that you will have to use your normal feats to get the feats.

Sorry for the questions but I was confused about what the dryad had.

No problem. I'd rather have you ask questions than be confused about something.

Remove ads