• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

game in Oakland, CA

Hey,

I'm recruiting some new players for my DnD 3E game in Oakland, CA. The existing players (who you will be joining) are part of a colony of refugees and sailors marooned on a lush tropical island. The campaign is about dealing with the other inhabitants of the island, including the Monkey King, the cannibal tribe, the beasts who live in the jungle, and other denizens. As well, the Necromancer Games dungeons Rappan Athuk and Tomb of Absynthor have been located by the party and are available for those who dare to explore them. They are dangerous, but great riches lie within!

The current PCs are a 4th level kobold rogue, a 4th level human transmuter, and a 5th level halforc barbarian. I would like to recruit 3 more players, but would settle for 2 or 4.

The campaign features lots of combat and exploration, and is somewhat deadly. Emphasis should be on survival, since at present there is no cleric amongst the colonists who can raise the dead.

We play on Sundays at noon. Send notes to kenmtraveller@yahoo.com

Ken

Remove ads