• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game Room

jezter6

Explorer
Do you need any more ikea furniture? My roommate might be looking to get rid of our basement ikea for real couches in the next few weeks and is planning on junking the ikea stuff. If'n you want/need some extra stuff (highly unlikely when you just move...every time I do it I find I have 10x more stuff than I ever though I could have had -- *where the hell did that bookshelf come from?!? I don't even remember buying it let alone where it was in the house..) let me know.

The_Universe

First Post
jezter6 said:
Do you need any more ikea furniture? My roommate might be looking to get rid of our basement ikea for real couches in the next few weeks and is planning on junking the ikea stuff. If'n you want/need some extra stuff (highly unlikely when you just move...every time I do it I find I have 10x more stuff than I ever though I could have had -- *where the hell did that bookshelf come from?!? I don't even remember buying it let alone where it was in the house..) let me know.
It very much depends on what you have - we're mostly unpacked at the moment, and we're trying to decide how we want to do seating in the library/game room.

So - if you can give us a quick inventory of what you have, we might be able to tell you what we might want. :)

jezter6

Explorer
There are 2 'college dorm' sofas (I think they are both 2 cushions, although 1 of them may be a full couch). I say dorm room sofas because they look like the standard prison built couches that were in my college dorm community room. They have white cushions, but possibly can be changed, not sure though. There's also the possibility of some kind of ergonomic wood chair with black cushions, but I'm not entirely sure he's getting rid of that. It all depends on what he is going to buy.

Remove ads