• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game shop in New York?

Pigeon

First Post
I'm going to New York next week (to get married of all things) and while I'm there I thought I might as well pick up master of the wild and dungeon that haven't appeared over here yet.

Anyone suggest a good roleplaying shop not too far off the beaten path that I can visit - my soon to be wife is tollerant of my role-playing but I doubt she will be too impressed by me dragging her miles out of the cuty center so I can get a couple of D&D books.

darkbard

Legend
the best gaming store in new york is the compleat strategist located on 33rd street between 5th avenue and madison avenue. pretty central, so you should have no problem getting there. good luck. it's a great store with a knowledgeable staff.

mmu1

First Post
There's also Neutral Ground on 26th street between 6th and 7th avenues, but the only thing they have that the Strategist doesn't is a selection of Reaper minis...

The Strategist is actually (literally) within a stone's throw of the Empire State building, so you shouldn't have much trouble getting your wife into the area if you're doing the tourist thing.

The staff at both places is a by and large a bunch of snobby gaming geeks, but they're allright. ;)

Last edited:

Remove ads