• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gameing group in Palm Coast, FL looking for a experieced GM/ DM

Onislayer64

First Post
If your still in need of a game master i just moved to Palm Coast florid and used to DM for my friend back home in Mass. I've been looking to get back into DMing and also finding some local gaming places to hang out at

wilwonk

First Post
Well Oni, we moved on and I started GMing since we could not find someone. But I would really like to be able to play once in a while as well. Maybe we could meet someplace in town and we could talk.

wilwonk

First Post
Lets make plans toemeet tomorrow afternoon, I will bring a couple of players to meet as well. I will message you my email in a few.

yogon6001

First Post
was wondering if you still playing D&D or have a group would like to join, Just move here from yonkers 3 month ago would like to play once in a while if you still play D&D

wilwonk

First Post
We are going to start hosting events at the book store for both PFS (Pathfinder Society) and D&D 5th though WPN (Wizards Play Network). The PFS is going to run on the last Sunday of the month (so 8/31) from 5 – 10 pm, while the D&D 5th will run on Wednesday night probably 6 – 10 twice a month (still waiting on confirmation from WOTC). If anyone is interested let me know as seating is limited due to the size of the store, also if you have questions please let me know.If you know anyone that might be interested let them know please.The store address is 7 Old Kings Rd Suite 6 Palm Coast, FL 32137(386) 446-1967 is the number, but my sister in law knows very little.

Remove ads