• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gameing group in Palm Coast, FL looking for a experieced GM/ DM

grykae

First Post
We are going to start hosting events at the book store for both PFS (Pathfinder Society) and D&D 5th though WPN (Wizards Play Network). The PFS is going to run on the last Sunday of the month (so 8/31) from 5 – 10 pm, while the D&D 5th will run on Wednesday night probably 6 – 10 twice a month (still waiting on confirmation from WOTC). If anyone is interested let me know as seating is limited due to the size of the store, also if you have questions please let me know.If you know anyone that might be interested let them know please.The store address is 7 Old Kings Rd Suite 6 Palm Coast, FL 32137(386) 446-1967 is the number, but my sister in law knows very little.

Hi Wil,

Still need people for Wednesdays?

Eric

wilwonk

First Post
Eric I (we) haven’t heard from you in a while, nice to see that your ok and doing well. We are still playing on Tuesday, we are trying out the 5th edition rules with Matt as the GM. Are you just coming? or are you and (I think it was Nichole?) looking to come back? I believe we could add one more, but two would push the table to 8 total and we were trying to keep it 6 or 7. Let me talk to everyone and find out, I am not the GM so I do not want to assume that everyone wants to add.

As far as the Wednesday night at the book store goes, I have not gotten approval from WOTC to run their game night as of yet. We are planning on running Pathfinder on the last Sunday of the month (or next game is 10/26) for PFS play if that interest you.

Either way let me know, and I will talk to the group as well.

William

by the way your email address with this account is undeliverable.

Remove ads