• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gamemaster wanted

I've been gaming for 13 years, DMing for 12. Love Pathfinder (my gaming system of choice) and am happy to do a Campaign for you guys if you're interested. It would be long distance, but my current campaign has 2 members who are strictly on Skype and it doesn't impede gaming one bit.

My campaigns go far into epic levels and even higher. I have a campaign that I've been running for 3 years and it's still ongoing. I always try to get feedback from my players as well and try to tailor the campaign in such a way that the party always feels like they earned something.

I am not a huge rule-monger, I like keeping things fun, but I do have very gritty sometimes very dark stories. I always try to add a pinch of intelligence to my campaigns, every thing and everyone has a reason for what they are doing, or why they are the way they are.

My campaigns are very free roaming, the party can literally go in a random direction to start, ignore the main plot hooks, and slaughter the starting town and burn it down, and I'll still have something set up for you guys. I don't do a ton of Dungeon Crawls, I find them to be tedious if done constantly, but every once in a while

If you're interested, I am willing to start as soon as Wednesday. I live in San Diego, so we should be in the same Time Zone. Hit me up at Nkalbassi@gmail.com or just PM me on here. Look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:

Remove ads