• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gamers Born in 1974?

Dracomeander

First Post
WizarDru said:
1971? Geez, quit'cher complaining. You're still in the 18-35 demographic that advertisers love. Join us here in the 1968 room, if you want to feel OLD.

You don't have much room to talk, you young sprout.

'Course the fact that we're all here talking about a game means none of us are really old. :D ;)

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Dracomeander said:
You don't have much room to talk, you young sprout.

'Course the fact that we're all here talking about a game means none of us are really old. :D ;)

So games are played by the young only? Strip Poker? Russian Roulette? :p

MonsterMash

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:
Last thing I want to think of is a bunch of old, fat gamer men playing Strip Poker...
Arrgghhh take that image away.

I suppose that it must be interesting to be born in the same year as OD&D(1974) - for some reason there seems to be a negative bulge for my year (1966) - less than either 65 or 67

jerichothebard

First Post
fett527 said:
Voted early on in the poll, just saw this.

11/11/74- Veteran's day. I always had my birthday off from school as our parent-teacher conferences always fell on that week.

How's everyone coping with 30? I haven't had any problems. It's helped to have had my son born last year. He keeps me feeling young!

Another one for 74. And 30's great. 29 sucked, but 30's been great. I too had a son born recently (February).

I might also point out... wasn't 1974 a big year for gamers in other, notable, Gygax-related ways? Maybe it was just in the air that year...

reveal

Adventurer
1974 rules! Add another one to the list (Oct 18). Apparently people in late 1973/early 1974 liked to hump like rabbits.

Remove ads