Gamers Seeking Gamers Trials (Community Supporters Only)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I was just going to ask about those of us who run online games, not PBP. I didn't see an option obvious to me for online anywhere in there but thought it would be nice.

Good point. Online and PBP games never even occurred to me! I'll get that added.

Merkuri

Explorer
The link to this thread in the big, "Hey Community Supporters!" box is missing the h in the http.

Also, the text boxes for misc information (like My Character and Game Details) are much bigger than the section borders. Changing the size of the window doesn't seem to make a difference. I'm using IE right now, so it may be different in other browsers.

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
But then, do you really want to play in a game with someone who can't spell their own address? :D
Heh. I already play with a surprising number of dyslexics, so it's no huge difference to me. Also, typos happen.

How do you mean?
Something like the mockup image I've attached.
-blarg

Attachments

• week-time grid.png
    week-time grid.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 98

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I like that idea, but it would be nice to have checkboxes that would check all times for a certain day or all days for a certain time. That way you don't have to check a ton of boxes if you're available all day long for certain days.

That would be a LOT of checkboxes...

WhatGravitas

Explorer
I think you broke the profile editor... at least I cannot edit it any longer without getting this error (screenshot attached).

Furthermore, I think the search screen is an awfully long screen to scroll around. Especially the two big boxes for games (now playing/interested in). It would go a long way to put them next to each other.

Cheers, LT.

Attachments

• Bug.jpg
    Bug.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 149

scholz

First Post
Argh!

This sounded like a good idea.

However, after three failed attempts, I finally got it.

In each case I neglected a single field (or in one case, I left out part of an email address). The system rejected the entire update, so everything I wrote got erased. You need something that updates each field as your write it, so this problem doesn't happpen.

Last edited:

Remove ads