• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"Games Plus", Chicago - Best Game Store Around. Period

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
King_Stannis said:

I asked about you, by the way Mark. Curt said you were a bum!

Just funnin', yo. :)

You may have misunderstood. I believe he may have said that I have a nice bum... :D

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Mark said:

You may have misunderstood. I believe he may have said that I have a nice bum... :D
Now you've done it! All day long, tomorrow, people will be checking you out while you're supposed to be running games!

Christian

Explorer
I've learned to love Dallas a lot since I moved down here from Chicagoland. But I still miss Games Plus. (sniff) I've never seen anything like it ...

Pramas

Explorer
Games Plus is indeed an excellent store. The only stores I rate above it are the Source in Minneapolis and Imperial Hobbies in Vancouver, BC. I always try to make time to visit all three stores when I'm in their areas.

Attactix in CO looks great (Heather showed me pictures) but I haven't had the pleasure yet.

ejja_1

First Post
My post from another thread.

I just had a thought, doesnt happen to often but every once in awhile....

Starting on the east coast a band of gamers in a winnabego, head out across America to hit every game store in every state.
Meanwhile we film the higinx for GMTV(Game master television), and have someone like Gary Gygax or Ed Greenwood host the show.
We could call it something like Road Rule Zero, or GameTrek.
Make the mix of gamers just like the other reality shows do, some ethnic gamers and female gamers as well as your run of the mill geeks.

What do you guys think? Would any of you participate if asked?

Remove ads