• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

games stores in Mass.: Cambridge and Westford areas?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
grodog said:
My hope was to hit our Cambridge office Tuesday after the breakfast preso, then to drive to Westford Wednesday morning. Is that a sane plan, traffic-wise/snow-wise/etc.?
That's definitely doable. Nothing is very far in MA; Westford is only a hop, skip and a jump (45 minutes, probably) from Waltham.

grodog

Hero
I have a great time last night at dinner with PC and Qualidar. Thanks for getting together guys! :D

I'm going to try to head out tonight to Pandemonium, and should hopefully be able to stop in @ 3 Trolls en route to Westford (or perhaps I'll duck out to there on the way to Manchester).

GreatLemur

Explorer
Ah, good old Pandemonium! I'll be back in the old neighborhood next week, and it's good to know that place is still in business. I'll have to check the joint out if I can manage to sneak away from my family.

grodog

Hero
PC---

What was the other store that Qualidar mentioned, that would likely have used rpg stuff (about 40 miles to the south)??

Oh, and while at Pandemonium, Tyler confirmed that the "Fragile Things" HPL story by Gaiman first appeared in "Shadows Over Baker Street" (which, alas, they didn't have a copy of).

grodog

Hero
grodog said:
PC---

What was the other store that Qualidar mentioned, that would likely have used rpg stuff (about 40 miles to the south)??

Le bump. I'm going to be in the CT area for a family reunion over the next several days, flying into Boston. Any chance of getting that store info, PC? :D

Shadeydm

First Post
If your heading south of Boston there is a store called Rivendell Books and Games on Route 44 in Rehoboth, MA that has a pretty decent selection of both new and used stuff. The last time I was there they still had copies of Monte's CoC d20 among other out of print stuff. Not much in the way of discounts to be had there though.

Qualidar

First Post
It was probably Scholars, in Bridgewater center. They have a bunch of out of print stuff, in addition to the newer stuff (old StarWars d6 stuff, for example).

~Qualidar~

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads