• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaming in November

BSF

Explorer
November is shaping up to be an odd month.

We should be clear for November 5.
Melinda is tentatively scheduled to have surgery on November 9, so November 12 gaming is up in the air. In all likelihood we won't game that night.
November 19 is not available for me at this time.
November 26 is right after Thanksgiving and I am not sure who will be available.

What does everyone else's schedule look like right now?

Last edited:

Kultar

First Post
This is Dani, So far I am open on November because soccer will be ending the first week on november. We are going to State and our games will be on the week of nov. 1-6 so if I have a game on Sat I might have to leave a little early so I can be rested seeing as that will be an important game, other than that I am good.

Kultar

First Post
5th- So far nothing going on.
12th- Good luck and I hope all goes well.
19th- Busy week for me as well so works out.
26th- As long as it is not turkey day proper, I am not gorging myself like the greedy american pig that I am, work does not conflict, and my mother does not mind I should be able to pencil in a D&D session.

Tormal

First Post
Wow I just heard most of the story from Mike, Chris and Brian tonight and I wish I would have been there! Stuff happens though and my schedule @ work is perfect. I have fridays and saturdays off permenantly! In any case every day looks open for me!

BSF

Explorer
It was a good session overall. Not quite as action packed for everyone, but I think the end result was good. Definitely a creative solution to the issue. I have pretty much figured out what the gnoll response will be, so everything is good. I am looking forward to getting the next session done. :D

Tormal

First Post
Right on. Well I should be there next week and I do have to correct my statment from above. I'm still not to sure on the status of the friday after thanksgiving. I may have to request that thursday off if it's not to late because we're freakin open! So they may reschedule me for either friday or saturday I have no choice in that. I'll let everyone know and in any case i'll be there this friday.

Last edited:

BSF

Explorer
Woot!

It looks like Melinda won't need to do any surgery. I am pleased. Hey, that frees up the 12th for me as well. Anyone interested in gaming on the 12th? I'll ask on Friday night too.

Hey, EN World is doing a donation drive to upgrade the server. This should speed things up a bit. To help out, a number of people have dropped in gifts & prizes for donators. There are a bunch of books and PDFs that will be given away. I believe LeGames is even giving out their PDFs to every contributor, regardless of amount donated. If you were looking to buy something gaming related, you might consider dropping some of that cash to the server donation instead and see what kind of swag you end up with. The advantage is that the site will also be faster.

Obviously, if you don't browse very often, that will be low value to you. :) But if you do browse often, it might be a bit more appealing.

Seriously though, no pressure to donate. I have just been watching the prize list grow and I am impressed with the generosity of some of these publishers. A $10 or $20 donation could easily net you more in prizes and that is just amazing.

Macbeth

First Post
I just got a call today saying my car was fine, which is odd, because it has refused to idle for over a week. We almots had to tow it to the mechanic. I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. If it actually runs, I'll be there for gaming. If it doesn't run, I won't be able to make it. Sorry guys.

Remove ads