• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaming in October

BSF

Explorer
Hi folks,
Just wanted to post that I will be running a session on October 1. We will resume from there and see how it goes.

I hope most, if not all, of you show up.

Last edited:

Kultar

First Post
I can make the 1st but I will have to leave at 12.

The weekend of the 22nd-24th I will be out of town and unable to make gaming.

BSF

Explorer
OK - We have had three gaming sessions this month. Whew!

Our plan was three sessions in any given month with a vote for an extra session in the months that we have five Fridays.

First order of business - Let's take Oct 22 off. Several people already have difficulties making this session anyway, so ti works out quite conveniently.

Second order of business - Do we want to game on Oct 29? Speak up.

Third order of business - I might still be willing to run a game on the 22nd, it just won't be the campaign game. Any interest in still doing something on the 22nd?

Fourth order of business - As an alternative to Oct 29, do we want to do a Halloween flavored one-shot adventure? That would entail some prep work on my part and would mean that you guys would be playing pregen characters. Beyond that, I won't say anything further. If you are interested in trying something different out, that could be a lot of fun. But if you aren't interested, we could just run the normal game, or no game at all. (See point two above)

Tormal

First Post
Taking the 22nd off is a great Idea because i would be late anyway. I would be ok for gaming on the 29th... however I'm not entirely sure what's going on. I think my parents wanted to go out for dinner with Megen and I because my birthday is the 28th. Depending on whats going on I would love to play something afterwards though!

Macbeth

First Post
As of now I can make it on the 29th, but it would be good to get something set in stone, since I have a feeling my girlfriend may want to go to a Halloween dance I heard about just today. Basically, if we get a set plan before she asks me, I'll be gaming, but if she asks me first, I think I'll be going to the dance with her.

Kultar

First Post
I am good to play when ever we decide to play in the foreseeable future minus this weekend. The one shot sounds like it would be a great way to mix things up a bit.

BSF

Explorer
With last week's 'fun', I am not going to have the time to prep a one-shot for pre-Halloween. If most everyone is available, let's plan on resuming the escapades against the Gnolls this Friday. If not everyone is available, then we will resume the first week in November.

Remove ads