• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaming in October

BSF

Explorer
Fair enough. With this many people, we have a lot of schedules to try to juggle together. I'm not sure I want to run the game with less than every active player involved. Quite honestly, this whole encounter with the company of gnolls has the potential to be an exciting triumph of the group's audacity, creativity and luck, or it could be a tragic, campaign ending affair. It could also be somewhere in between. But it would be best to have as many players are feasible when you begin the debacle.

Tormal

First Post
As much as I would love to be there tommarrow I have plans with my family so I probably wouldn't be able to make it until about 10:30 - a bit to late. Sorry didn't get back to everyone sooner! I've been busy!

BSF

Explorer
Hmm, I would prefer for everyone to be here but we are running low on sessions where everyone will be here. Right now it sounds like Nov 5 might be our next sure thing and even then we haven't had everyone weigh in and Ceru might have issues anyway. December will be tight as well I imagine since many of you will probably have finals coming up.

Let's go for it tomorrow and hope that the group isn't outwardly slain. Anyone that can't make it will be hiding out in the passage near the golem.

Kultar

First Post
Seeing how my sister seems to have neglected to post her timetable I will. She and my dad will be late...probably around 9-930 if i had to hazard a guess. I will be late as well depending on how my work situation goes.

BSF

Explorer
My Bad, Danielle IM'd me about her soccer game. I should have mentioned that.

Well, it will be a lean strike force if you guys do anything about the gnolls immediately. It will be interesting to see how it works out. Did you guys plan on accosting the gnolls immediately? If so, I can setup the campsite. If you plan on waiting until daybreak and spell recovery, the setup will have changed a bit and I won't set anything up until you guys do check the gnolls out.

Macbeth

First Post
I would think we won't do anything directly relating to the gnolls until the next night. We still have Felix to help make the burning suit, Ceru to mess aorund in dreams, and Li to intimidate, so our plan can move ahead for the next night. Could we get Ayla to track the gnolls, even without Danielle? It's just one check.

So, at the begining of the session, we start putting the plan into motion, and hopefully by the time we have more players, we can start scaring the crud out of the gnolls... hopefully.

Kultar

First Post
Well if you guys can hold out till around 830 I should be able to make it by then even if I get a stupid customer who takes forever to help.

Remove ads