Gaming w/Jemal: Mutant Apocalypse Issue 3: Fallout

Walking Dad

First Post
Frost

"I'm fine whatever way we take. I had to live from dumpsters for a time, so I'm not picky about the entrance. But we should be prepared that they could have secured the underground, too." Frost says thoughtfully.

[sblock=OOC]

----

Frost

HP 3

conditions: fine

defenses:
DODGE 7
PARRY 7
FORTITUDE 10
TOUGHNESS 15 (15 Impervious)
WILL 9

Immunity (aging, hunger & thirst, poison, disease, crit, suffocation, cold)

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Grid brings up schematics of the building and the tunnels underneath, and goes over them with Gryphon, finding a good, large space for the teleport. After a few moments, Gryphon looks up "Alright, everybody join hands, I'll be aiming for the sub-basement, but if we end up in the sewers, someone try to keep me out of the muck."

Once all are joined, Robert clasps Uomo's arm and closes his eyes. For a couple seconds nothing happens, and then the entire world seems to melt away, a dizzying feeling like travelling at insane speeds leaves everybody Nauseous except Frost (Who's biology seems to be getting constantly less human), and to a lesser extent Felix (Who's used to high speeds).

As their heads stops spinning and the world seems to rematerialize, they see the room around them lit dimly by light coming from under a door about 20' away.
Many can only make out the vague shapes of the others around, and one of them (Presumably Gryphon) starts to fall forward.
Grid can sense a crazy amount of radio traffic outside the building, Police and Government frequencies. There also appears to be a well-encrypted frequency inside the building. Something about it seems familiar but he can't quite place it.
Enoch opens his mind and senses dozens of minds above them, and a couple on the same level.
Laura finds that she can see fine in the dark, and the light under the door is enough for Felix to make out some details. Both of them can hear a high-pitched buzzing sound coming from above, though muffled by the ceiling. The two of them can tell that you are in a large storage room filled with boxes of papers, desk chairs, and other office supplies. There is a single doorway leading out.

OOC:
Fort saves from everyone except Frost: DC is 15, failure = Physically Impaired by the nasuea, no further penalty for multiple degrees of failure.
Felix still needs the save, but DC is only 10.
For the record, Frost was saved by his new-found immunity to Hunger.
I'll let you know when it fades.

If anybody would like to use senses to gain more information, tell me which sense, make a perception check, and tell me if there's anything specific you're looking for. Also if anybody thinks I missed a sense please point it out, but I think I got'em all.
Grid will need rolls for the security in here if he wishes to remain undetected, it seems someone strangely familiar is actively monitoring it.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Uomo moves to grab Robert, but almost falls with him, as the nausea take over him. "You pack quite a punch old chum." he says, trying to hold his breakfast, not that he had any.

Fort save: 13 -..-

Walking Dad

First Post
Frost

Frost manages to steady both Uomo and Gryphon, his grip cold but firm. Frost looks around, not seeing much of the room, but the body heat of the team.

[sblock=OOC]

----

Frost

HP 3

conditions: fine

defenses:
DODGE 7
PARRY 7
FORTITUDE 10
TOUGHNESS 15 (15 Impervious)
WILL 9

Immunity (aging, hunger & thirst, poison, disease, crit, suffocation, cold)

[/sblock]

Voidrazor

First Post
Enoch swallows a mouthful of bile, but gives a shaky thumbs up. He whispers urgently, "We're not alone down here."

[sblock=OOC]fort save (1d20+7=16). Enoch will definitely 'look' around mentally to try to get a picture of who is where.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Well crap.-" Uomo says. "Is there someone coming to us? I mean someone I can put a bullet into? or more of a mental mambo jumbo?"

Shayuri

First Post
Cassie is clearly not enthused by the teleport, but she handles it well.

"No one panic," she says quietly, but firmly. "Perfectly normal there'd be guards nearby. Can you tell if they know we're here? That's the key point."

Zerith

First Post
Felix was a little jarred by the experience, he really did not expect that, but he soon got over the swelling stars and honestly want to do it again: going fast was something he did like, but that was... new.
He grind broadly and dizzily as he steadied himself out of his short stumble; this expression was short lived as he recalled were they were and what they were doing.

Felix choose to shift forms to that of a cat and then move beside the door, his cloths draped over his lathe frame comedicly; if he had moved much quicker he would have likely shed them, instead they simply started to become looser. after reaching the door he would place his ear on the door and try to hear anything on the other side.

[Sblock=OoC]Fort 11
Stealth 26
Perception 38

Just need to update the cat form and he will be up to date ^_^;

Also, he is at 2HPs to do silly things with:D
And, Kitty Felix likes being insanely stealthy with low rolls ;3[/sblock]

Remove ads