• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant High

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
So, how does MIGHTY actually work? I think I get the idea, but I need to make sure. Would I need MIGHTY power feat taken 5 times to allow a +5 STR bonus to the dmg?

Let's say I have Strike 5, and want my +5 Strength Bonus to apply to damage. Would I simply take the Mighty power feat once, and that would suffice?

What if I wanted it partially Penetrating? Let's say Strike 5, Penetrating 3, with Mighty. How many points of Mighty would I need to take?

I think Mighty is one of the few power feats I don't quite understand fully enough to use it wisely.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Ryfte said:
Noticeable would fit based on your description of the power... but you don't have to have any drawbacks... do you need the point or are you just looking for a more fully developed character? ;)
I went ahead and moved the drawback to the correct place, as it was already added to Protection. Also, I edited the sheet above, as it had some wrong entries. Old entries and now it's updated. Spike Character sheet is also now in the Rogue's Gallery, ready to go!

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
So, how does MIGHTY actually work? I think I get the idea, but I need to make sure. Would I need MIGHTY power feat taken 5 times to allow a +5 STR bonus to the dmg?

Yes.

What if I wanted it partially Penetrating? Let's say Strike 5, Penetrating 3, with Mighty. How many points of Mighty would I need to take?

If you had a Strike 5/Penetrating 3 your attack would only negate 3 points of impervious before it does 5 damage. In this case, you would have to make sure that you buy enough ranks of penetrating equal to or greater then your damage modifier if you wanted to insure that you do maximum damage.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I personally think the game has died considering that Jemal has been MIA for about month and hasn't posted anything in this game or occ thread since the beginning of December.

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I'd love to participate in revival of this game. Though, if given a chance to redo Miranda, I'd cut the fat on her Bio-manipulation array to make it more practical.

::chuckles:: We could even do and ULTIMATE Mutant High, just in case.

Last edited:

Jack of Tales

First Post
Cool. I have a few ideas for running the game if no one else would be interested. And I think Ultimate Mutant High would be a great name! Set it in an alternate dimension where M-Day doesn't occur (and yes I know this doesn't really exist but whatever).

drothgery

First Post
Relique du Madde said:
I'd love to participate in revival of this game. Though, if given a chance to redo Miranda, I'd cut the fat on her Bio-manipulation array to make it more practical.

::chuckles:: We could even do and ULTIMATE Mutant High, just in case.

I've gotten involved in a few more PBP games based on the assumption this one was dead, so I think I'm out for a revival.

Jemal

Adventurer
**As stated elsewhere, Life has happened and now I'm back.**

Greetings students, Sorry about the delay, but this school is NOT out for summer.

Anybody still wanting to stay in, I'm more than willing to continue this game.

Roll call?

Remove ads