• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant High

Victim

First Post
The official rules answers on ATT have said that Action flaws apply to both parts of a linked power (like Disintegrate). This ruling could affect Temper's power, replacing the Distracting with the second dose of Full Action - or keeping it and adding points, probably in Progression to improve the amount of inanimate matter she can destroy. On the other hand, I think her power is already good without this change, and it seems a little like counting the same flaw twice. So I'd be fine with the power as is - it's not like all the ORQ responses have been well thought out: just look at all the contradictory grappling answers.

Otherwise, I don't think I want to change anything significant. I could see moving a few skill points around, or something, but she's pretty much fine as is - unless you want to request some changes.

From the description, it sounds like you're going back a few rounds for the Danger Room, since Pyro and Miranda had already arrived before. Okay. Since everyone there was KO'd, I guess Temper would be waking up in the infirmary. What a way to start things off. Not even at the institute a full day, and she's going to the only person who was in the danger room waking up... The perfect way to inspire to trust. And if she's waking up disoriented, in a strange place, then her reaction probably isn't going to help.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Victim said:
What a way to start things off. Not even at the institute a full day, and she's going to the only person who was in the danger room waking up... The perfect way to inspire to trust. And if she's waking up disoriented, in a strange place, then her reaction probably isn't going to help.

Ironically, what happened during Temper's first day is along the lines of what would happen during the first day of any new student during the last several X-men runs.... though, of course, more students would have ended up dead.

---

BTW, I updated Miranda's Character sheet.

Last edited:

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
I don't really have any edits to Spike, as I haven't used him yet. I had to go over the character again, just to go over his concept, but I think he's ready to go. Only thing to clarify is the fact that his spike attacks are LETHAL ONLY....

drothgery

First Post
Jemal said:
Drothgery said he's not coming back, SO...

Well, I said I wasn't coming back in January. Now, things look a little different. So if it's not going to throw a monkey wrench into anyone's plot, the golden boy is going to wake up... :)

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I do not speak for Jemal, but do consider this fact: At the start of this game we had 10 students (pcs). Counting you, we currently have 8. So I think it would be alright for you to post.

After all he DID mention you character a few posts above this one :)

Remove ads