Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant High

Jemal

Adventurer
Dave & Fangor - Feel free to post.

Everyone : You're wherever it would make sense for your character to be. I doubt most of you would've been injured (seriously or even slightly), but if it makes sense for you to be there for one reason or another, feel free. Otherwise, the cafeteria's bound to be a buzzing beehive of activity and gossip. I'm going to allow some time for roleplaying and seeing what 'condition' (mentally) all the characters are in before I go on to the 'morning after' scene.

And yes, I will be providing some NPC interaction along the way.

Victim

First Post
Even without something like blood bending, the presence of running water in pretty all buildings and the piping/sewage systems to support it should leave Calypso with plenty of water within range of sensing ability and powers. You might just need some Indirect on her main water TK power to drag it into a position for use as a shield/weapon..

Shayuri

First Post
Heee

I was thinking of one of those big waterbags...they have a strap over your shoulder and hang down between your arm and hip like a giant purse. Probably hold several gallons if they're full...though that'd be awfully heavy.

On the other hand, she could control the water to compensate for its weight. :)

Victim

First Post
Shayuri said:
Heee

I was thinking of one of those big waterbags...they have a strap over your shoulder and hang down between your arm and hip like a giant purse. Probably hold several gallons if they're full...though that'd be awfully heavy.

On the other hand, she could control the water to compensate for its weight. :)

I was thinking that the backpack ones might be easier to move around with. Even if its less water, many of her powers could work by recycling the same H2O repeatedly, right?

Jemal

Adventurer
Super Soaker FTW!?

I'll have to go back and re-read some of the flaw stuff to see if it's too easy of a work around or not, but ATM I have no problem with it.

Remove ads