Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant High

kirinke

First Post
No matter what, it looks like the school will need to hire a lot of Counselors. Realistically speaking, even if you bring in a new character, the RP should become very interesting very fast as a result of all the collateral damage from the last two days of attacks.

Lol. Not to mention one for a very confused AI and technopath. If I'm reading what's happened to Serena and Cerebro correctly, they did merge. That's why there are now two Serenas.

Jemal

Adventurer
RE: Movement
It'll take 2 rounds once you begin flying, but don't forget the time you had to spend getting all this set up.

Shayuri: Damn.. I wasn't expecting that... Yes, if you'd like to make a new character, feel free. Sorry.

Shayuri

First Post
Hehe. Toughness save of +3 isn't gonna do much besides die against DC 25 lethal attacks. Her Deflect is pretty high power, but...eh. No hard feelings. Like I was saying, I was getting disenchanted with Cal anyway. I might have preferred to retire her, left to my own devices, but this way works fine. And it kind of justifies the title "Hard Lessons." :)

Shayuri

First Post
What do you guys think of me bringing in a space warper concept?

Dimensional Pocket, some gravity effects, and teleportation both for self, others, and as a weapon.

Would that step on any toes? I don't seem to recall anyone else teleporting off the top of my head...

Oh, also, the PL is 12 now, right?

kirinke

First Post
What do you guys think of me bringing in a space warper concept?

Dimensional Pocket, some gravity effects, and teleportation both for self, others, and as a weapon.

Would that step on any toes? I don't seem to recall anyone else teleporting off the top of my head...

Oh, also, the PL is 12 now, right?

Mmm. So what do we have?

Serena..........................Electrical Controller
Eric Hassel.....................Booster
Miranda.........................Ghost-life force manipulator
Temper..........................The hellish tank
Nicolas Asher..................Matter Transformation
Spike.............................Wolverine knockoff, without the adamintine.

From the looks of it, that would work pretty well. Maybe a speedster type would work too.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
You could make mini "black holes" as attack using that power! :D

Krinke, You forgot one person:
Xi'an..................Corrosion touch/Healing touch

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Funny you should mention...most of the powers I'm putting together now are at 10 or 11 ranks...they're fairly pricey. So yeah, your boosts would be awesome. :)

And yes, a mini black hole is one I have already created in my draft. :)

Victim

First Post
Spatial Control could be used to justify a really tricked out Snare (transparent and backlash) with the same sort of dimensional pocket sfx.

Remove ads