Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant High

Milagroso

First Post
Oops. I guess we can call that a failed Notice check for Lightspeed. :p

Sorry, I didn't know what to do. Its my newbness coming out here. Should I have just flown up in the sky and waited for further orders? Any advice will do. Meanwhile, I'm reading over some other IC threads to get a feel for how PbP is done.

Jemal

Adventurer
PBP works basically the same as normal gaming. You state what you're doing, And I would tell you the results. In a face-to-face game, you wouldn't tell your GM "I fly by the door, look in, and this is what I see", you would say "I fly by the door and look in, WHAT do I see?"

As I stated, though, i have no problem with you guys giving your own details.. so long as they're not major things related to combat/Important NPCs.

Victim

First Post
Advice for IC actions, or OOC stuff? OOC, it's usually not so good to presume results.

IC, we're just brainstorming until Gwen's scrying results come in. But Lightspeed could go Insub, then in the next round zoom through the walls to get to the hostages, switch to shrinking, and then use Quickness to release the hostages from whatever restraint they have. Alternatively, Corrode something now to charge up your Blast, so your options are more open once battle is joined.

Jemal

Adventurer
Well, Results are in.

Also, Since this is your first 'training' mission, Xavier put Colosus in charge b/c he's the oldest & Most experience (even though Eric's the 'leadership' type character). If he shows enough potential (through suggestions/etc), that may change.

Milagroso

First Post
I've been mulling this over for a bit... but I guess now is a good time to bring it up. I don't think it is possible for me to disintegrate matter and then go insubstantial. If I did, where would all that energy go? Would it continue to be stored within my atoms? Would I then be a glowing fog?

I don't mind if I can't do both, as I've been considering it to be impossible anyway, but I'd prefer some adjudication on the matter.

Caros

First Post
Just a quick heads up for anyone who wants to try to link anyone into my character.

Wi-Fi, Jemal suggested to me that we might be well set off knowing each other. Both of us have been in the school ages by comparison, and our powers are somewhat complimentry. Just a thought =)

Also, Alchemist is somewhat of a ladies man with a string of ex's. Anyone who'd like to play one... *laugh* Yeah, you get it ^_^;

Jemal

Adventurer
To those contemplating colour - I don't really care which you pick. I'll be using colours for the more important NPC's/Villains, but if they happen to be the same as you want to use, go ahead, it won't bother me.

Milagroso - I see no reason the energy WOULDN'T stay with you when you fog-out, unless you want to take that as a power-loss drawback. Energy isn't matter, thus being incorporeal shouldn't affect the fact that you have some inside you.

Remove ads