• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant High

Shayuri

First Post
Welcome back!

Does this mean your epic games and the Prison game are back too? :)

And did Caros ever get back to you about Star Wars? He's been gone longer than you have.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Jemal said:
Many apologies for my unscheduled dissapearance, I was only supposed to be gone for a day or two but couldn't get back until now.

As for the "Mindlink", because of... certain proximities which will be explained later, you can get about a third of what he says. Same being true for those in the Danger Room.

and it's JEmal... with an E.

Ok. I figure that A) The kid is too close or B) Something else is approaching. Either way it effects what Miranda chooses to do in the next few rounds..

Also, my keyboard and my browser's spell check are functionally illiterate. :p

Last edited:

Milagroso

First Post
Still breathing. Still alive.

And believe me, doing one does not necessarily constitute the other.

My temporary delay turned into something a little more extended then what was originally implied. But I will be back. I hope I'm not holding the game up though.

Take care all, see you soon. I hope. Maybe, two more weeks.

I'd explain what this delay is, but I'd rather spare everyone the drama. :)

Victim

First Post
Jemal has also been having some problems, so his posting is on hold for a bit. So you haven't really been slowing things down much.

Jemal

Adventurer
Yar, I be back me hearties. Many thanks to those who've waited so (im?)patiently for me to return. ;) I'll be heading over to update IC threads as soon as I've caught up. Should be ready to go some time tonight.

Shayuri

First Post
Jemal said:
Yar, I be back me hearties. Many thanks to those who've waited so (im?)patiently for me to return. ;) I'll be heading over to update IC threads as soon as I've caught up. Should be ready to go some time tonight.

MEW!

Welcome back! I was just wondering what happened to you too. Yay!

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I think part of the problem at least with the group on the lawn is that Lobolurker is currently MIA which makes things difficult considering that he has the highest init.

Remove ads