Gaming W/Jemal: Planar Quest IC (Prologue)

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Hm..." Muses the ogre, shooting a stare at the ceiling. He moves forward, never to be afraid.
Before he can get far though, Ur lays a hand on the ogre's arm -- not restraining, but bringing attention to Gerard's stubborn stance with a sharp nod of his bald head. "Strange place," he softly summarizes for the ears of his large comrade, dark eyes cautious above all that beard. "Might not be all as it seems."

He's definitively getting a strong 'dangling bait' feeling from that POWER crack anyways... And the other's seem to feel it too.

<Response Tutek?>

D'Raven and Scott Dewar said:
The back door swings open revealing thick leaves. "Oh sorry about that. I'm out back you caught me at an odd time, come on back."

Gerard gives a dubious eyebrow lift.
"You weren't out back when we flew over your cabin," mentions the dwarf. He's... almost curious to see what the other will answer.

Last edited:

D'Raven

First Post
"Oh come on, you're the heros of your world. The what do you have to worry about from a humble merchant. Let me have a bit of fun. It's boring owning a guild that runs it self." There is a pause. "Fine I swear that should you all pass through the door you will reach the next step of your quest."

kinem

Adventurer
Braham (who had seated himself in the den) stands.

"Enough of tricks. If you are a merchant, then you know well the need to either trust the other party or to take precautions. As for the former, your actions have done nothing to earn it, quite the opposite in fact.

If you wish to do business with us, then show yourself now and we will discuss it here. If not, we will be on our way."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Enough!" The ogre advances undaunted, pushing Ur aside gently. He stomps into the room and searches for the evasive merchant.

D'Raven

First Post
From around the area of the door the voice replies. "And what way would that be? Would you really be here if you had any other leads? I mean really, a mysterious note that appears in your bag?" There is some shuffling and the branches move a little.[sblock=stealth skill mastery 59]The young man moves his feet around and stirs the leaves with a staff. He then moves down the corador dodging the ogre and any one else that may bein his way to the side room. Tumble skill mastery 44. There he leans on the seat that Braham vacated.[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
"We're here to talk," Mei Ying said, apparently unconcerned about the rising tension. "Not to be toyed with. We have jumped through as many hoops as we are willing to before having some assurance from you that you are not wasting our time."

"I ask again...please show yourself and let this meeting commence."

Remove ads