Pathfinder 1E Gaming w/Jemal: The Dungeon Crawl (Recruiting/Set-up)

Darksfear

First Post
I'll still have that dash of ninja (at least once we level :p ) to give you any assistance you need. I find rogues to be one of the worst overlaps because unless they are designed to work in tandem someone almost always feels like a fifth wheel. You only need 1 guy to pick a lock, disarm a trap, etc so the guy with the highest bonus plays, the others roll aid another checks. As the full blooded rogue your job will be to spearhead. I'll be the assistant. I'm just making sure i have some fun things to do in the interim... like hitting people with a big ass sword and being tanky. Looking forward to working with ya.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
If you're okay with it, allright! I'll focus more on ranged combat and skills, so we can work together just fine.

Darksfear

First Post
Barbarians in pathfinder can actually damage AND tank depending on how you build them. If you want to play a tank though don't let me stop you.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Just wanting to fill a role, not double up on something and leave a needed hole unfilled :) I'll consider. I haven't actually built a fighter in PF yet...

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Badger, halfling rogue2

If there was a defining moment in the life of the halfling known only as Badger, it was when he met a group of adventurers who had saved the orphanage from an infestation of kobolds. Amidst the proud, sturdy but boastful warriors and mages, there was one who stayed quiet and out of the spotlight - the halfing hero Peregrin Shadowfox Applebucket. A halfling was part of this amazing group!

The young Badger decided then and there he would be an adventurer himself. Of course, being a poor orphan in a cold big city this was no easy task. However, the small man trained tirelessly between the jobs he did for the local crime organization Iron Order, working on his stealth, his lockpicking skills, his sleight of hand. He was a halfling with a Goal.

So when some mysterious organisation called out for would-be adventurers, the ink did not even have time to dry...

I added some info and a name for my halfling. He's ready to go! And so am I. :)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Okay, I got my character done.

s6k2ux.jpg

Vespernys Belsay, Human Fighter, L2

Remove ads