• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Gamma World] Homebrewed Origins

whydirt

First Post
I've written up some additional origins you can add to your game. Here's what's included in the .pdf hosted on Google docs:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...g3NTYtMzg5ZDk0Yjk2MmQ1&hl=en&authkey=CP3E5vsB

Amoeboid (Dex, Bio)
Gaseous (Dex, Dark)
Infernal (Cha, Dark)
Jinxed (Wis, Psi)
Lincolnoid (Cha, Bio)
Serpentine (Dex, Bio)
Two-Dimensional (Dex, Dark)
Two-Headed (Int, Bio)
Normal Human (No primary ability, not mutations)

The document is formatted at 5.5" by 8.5" so you can print two origins to a page.

The normal human origin takes the place of both regular mutant origins for players that want to play a time-traveller, vault dweller, or other non-mutant in a game of GW. A few of the origins are based on ones I found on the WotC forums - while I made my own changes to them, I've credited their original authors for the work I started from.

I hope you enjoy these!

ourchair

First Post
I've written up some additional origins you can add to your game. Here's what's included in the .pdf hosted on Google docs:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...g3NTYtMzg5ZDk0Yjk2MmQ1&hl=en&authkey=CP3E5vsB

Amoeboid (Dex, Bio)
Gaseous (Dex, Dark)
Infernal (Cha, Dark)
Jinxed (Wis, Psi)
Lincolnoid (Cha, Bio)
Serpentine (Dex, Bio)
Two-Dimensional (Dex, Dark)
Two-Headed (Int, Bio)
Normal Human (No primary ability, not mutations)

The document is formatted at 5.5" by 8.5" so you can print two origins to a page.

The normal human origin takes the place of both regular mutant origins for players that want to play a time-traveller, vault dweller, or other non-mutant in a game of GW. A few of the origins are based on ones I found on the WotC forums - while I made my own changes to them, I've credited their original authors for the work I started from.

I hope you enjoy these!
These are great origins! I love how your flavor text really matches the tone of the original product, and I totally approve of the Lincolnoid and its leader-like disposition.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads